Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$17.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on April 20, 2010
Very good book for the price. Useful advice, although not extensive, and easy to read.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 12, 2004
I picked this book up hoping it would show me how to get unstuck when I'm in the middle of working on what will be my first manuscript. It didn't disappoint. I've never spent time trying to learn the craft of writing before, and while some of the book was just making me realize things I already knew but didn't think about, there was just allot of good information in this book. Kress seemed to be preaching in a few places, but I may have been reading to much into it. All in all, I would highly recommend this book to any beginning writer. Theres allot of great info and it's well worth the time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How to Write Dazzling Dialogue: The Fastest Way to Improve Any Manuscript
How to Write Dazzling Dialogue: The Fastest Way to Improve Any Manuscript by James Scott Bell (Paperback - July 14 2014)
CDN$ 15.93

Write Great Fiction - Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint
Write Great Fiction - Characters, Emotion & Viewpoint by Nancy Kress (Paperback - March 15 2005)
CDN$ 13.64