5.0 out of 5 stars More powerful strategies from Wade
In this sequel to the best selling Wall Street Money Machine, Wade Cook goes even deeper into his revolutionary and new strategies for cash flowing the stock market. There is more information on stock splits, options, rolling stocks, buying and selling calls and puts, tandem plays and so much more. This book makes a great companion to Wall Street Money Machine.
Published on July 15 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars It is just Another Cook Book / Control the Fire
I read his other book WSMM when it first came out. I finished this book recently. Both books help my investment to grow at a rate faster than the DJIA. However, I can say the same with many of the books I have read. Wade Cook's book is just another 'cook' book. Of course, cook books will not make you a good cook. The WSMM and SMM are almost identical, except the...
Published on May 26 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars More powerful strategies from Wade, July 15 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Stock Market Miracles: Even More Miraculous Strategies for Cash Flow and Wealth Enhancement (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracles do happen!, July 11 2004
By A Customer
Following the strategies in this great book by Wade Cook, I have made 20% returns since 1997 and I still made money even during the Clinton Bear Market.
Most of Wade's strategies are bear market in nature anyway. They are as safe as safe can be when trading in the stock market. Big upside. Little downside. Great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Wall Street Money Machine, July 8 2004
I bought this book along with Wall Street Money Machine back in July 1998 during yet another "Clinton Bear Market" I was amazed to see that I could make money even during a down market. Highly recommend Stock Market Miracles and Wall Street Money Mchine (now known as Wall Street Money Machine Vol I & II.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful returns playing stock splits, June 30 2004
By A Customer
Following WADE COOK's advice in this and his classic WALL STREET MONEY MACHINE, I bought options on YHOO prior to their last split and nearly doubled my money in one day.
Stock splits are predictable, safe and easy way to make money quickly...as long as you follow the advice and precautions that Wade teaches. Many will remember that stocks like Compaq, split and never came back up again. In fact, dropped by 300% after splitting. But Wade warned us about Compaq and other stocks like Compaq that should have been avoided.
Following WADE'S advice has enabled me to quit my full time job, stay home with my children and make a nice living.
Thanks WADE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Judging by the 1 star reviews........., June 14 2004
By A Customer
It is obvious that stock brokers abound on this board and hope you never read this book. No, they would rather have you be subservient to them and think that you are too stupid to do this on your own.
Of course if you were to ask them to fax or email you a list of their trades or portfolio or even the name of one successful client, after hearing a wise crack the next sound you would hear would be CLICK--they just hung up on you.
Wade Cook teaches you self-empowerment. He explains thatyou don't need to listen to those nickel and dime discount brokers who took sales classes from used car salesmen and know next to nothing about how to help you successfully make money in the market.
WADE also gets a lot of flack for recommending full service brokers. Now who do you suppose is making allt he noise there? That's right, discount brokers! Who else would?
Stock Market Miracles picks up where Wall Street Money Machine leaves off. It is a great, powerful way to create a steady income stream via the stock market and from personal experience, I can tell you, it works.
Highly recommended. Great book. Thanks Wade.

5.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Derek_G's "TOP 500" Rating????, May 29 2004
Looks like savvy, sophisticated investors and readers are showing this self proclaimed "investigator" what they think of him and his reviews. From #330 and "Top 500" to #512 and out of the "Top 500" and still dropping fast.
Thanks guys. Let's show this nerd what we successful investors think of him. Just a paid basher. That's all he is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational book by Wade, Feb. 1 2004
This was actually my first Wade Cook book. I bought this before Wall Street Money Machine probably because I was so dissappointed with the results or lack thereof from following my brokers advice that I needed a miracle.
Stock Market Miracles offered me the solution I was looking for. Powerful trading material. This book in particular covers option trading very well. Covered calls, buying calls and puts and selling calls. Tandem plays was interesting as well.
The new version (Wall Street Money Machine Vol 2) has more information such as strategies on spreads and straddles. I also enjoyed the chapter called behind closed doors which has Wade talking to his sales people. As someone who is in direct sales and heads a sales team I found that very interesting.
Stock Market Miracles is a good book and I highly endorse it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book and techniiques, Jan. 31 2004
By A Customer
Between the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays I reread several books in my personal library including this one by Wade Cook. I also went over my journals from several years ago and decided to start trading the Wade Cook way...after a hiatus.
I just went back to basics. What worked best for me before was stock splits. Reading IBD and from information I got on the internet, I bought options on three companies doing stocks splits. My net gain on all three after paying commissions to brokers was over $7,000 in about a week.
For a part time semi retired trader, not bad. Learning about stock splits was the easy part. Learning how to play them successfully was the hard part and for that I have to say thank you to Wade Cook. This information isn't available anywhere else and some people even say that stock splits are not profitable! Don't think so!
I highly recommend Stock Market Miracles (now being marketed as Wall Street Money Machine Vol 2)and Wall Street Money Machine Vol 1 (formerly Wall Street Money Machine)
Great books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful results in a short period of time, Dec 29 2003
Carl Matthews (Traveling The USA) - See all my reviews
Following Wade's advice, I turned $250 into $1,400 in two weeks. $450 into $4,800 in three weeks. And $1,500 into $7,500 in 3 days!
I did this just by playing splits. Options on stock split companies and buying the stock outright on stocks there were not optionable.
I also used margin but always went to cash. I followed Wade's advice on "don't get greedy" and "know your exit."
Glad to hear that Wade is back. It's about time. Looking forward to your newest book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book on option trading, Oct. 30 2002
By A Customer
I bought this book back in 1997 and have had tremendous results trading options using the strategeies as espoused by Wade Cook.The negative reviews are amusing. Who is this guy who repeatedly reposts trying to kid anyway? I read recently that Wade has averaged 22% this year (2002) while the markets have been down. Wade knows his stuff.Back five years ago, 300%-1000% returns were not unusual. Even today, you can still make money, actually, more money trading in ranges using Wade's strategies.I've been buying calls on dips and shorting and buying puts on peaks.Also writing covered calls for income.I really like this book and highly recommend it.

Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01