Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Crocktober Music Deals Store NFL Barbecue

on March 12, 2007
We've all heard that staging your home is the key to selling it at a higher price point, but until reading this book, I had no idea how to do it properly, or how much impact the smallest touches would have on my final sale price.

While no homebuyer would ever need to implement all 301 staging techniques in their home, the organized layout of this book makes it simple for any reader to find just the right strategies for their home. There is truly a solution for every budget, property size and location and home renovation skill level. This book was an invaluable tool in helping me to decide which changes I needed to make, how much they could increase the value of my home, how to go about making the changes and even when to hire a contractor. I thought I at least knew the basics, but 301 Simple Things surprised me - I dropped some of my original plans (they just didn't seem worth it anymore) and adopted several new techniques that even my real estate agent found impressive.

With a comprehensive guide like this available, it just doesn't make sense to go it alone. This book left me with a feeling of accomplishment, as I handled many of the value-building tasks on my own with Clark's instruction.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again