5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Resource on Tandem Nursing
When I went in for my first prenatal appointment with my third child, my doctor thought it was my six-month checkup after having my second. Once we cleared up the confusion about why my chart said I was pregnant, (because I was!), her first statement/question was "Well, you'll wean the other one now, right?" My negative answer elicited a roll of the eyes and small sigh,...
Published on April 14 2004 by Kristy Dallas Alley

1.0 out of 5 stars Huh?
Um, why are all the buying options outrageously overpriced? The book retails for $14 and they're selling on here for $240??
Published 3 months ago by Alicia

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, Aug. 7 2003
dollface (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond (Paperback)
This is a great book, very needed! I highly recommend tandem nursing and the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interresting! Très intéressant!, March 26 2009
Le seul livre que j'ai trouvé sur l'allaitement en tandem. Il raconte des histoires de femmes et d'enfants qui ont vécu cette expérience. C'est une bonne préparation à l'allaitement en tandem (2 enfants d'âge différents) et l'allaitement pendant la grossesse!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!! MUST HAVE!!, Oct. 24 2010
Amy Mccarty - See all my reviews
This is a MUST have if you plan to nurse 2 babies!! It is HIGHLY recommended ! :D

Adventures in Tandem Nursing: Breastfeeding During Pregnancy and Beyond