5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening!!!
Published on June 23 2010 by Monica de Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing book
I was not impressed when I read the 'life purpose' of myself and some other people I know very well. The delineations did not match (quite on the contrary) and if they occasionaly did this seemed to be mere coincidence. You may be curious to read something about your life purpose and read the book but don't take it all too seriously. With this book you still won't know...
Published on June 6 2000 by Luc De Jaeger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening!!!, June 23 2010
Monica de Liz - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Life You Were Born to Live: A Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose (Paperback)
I've been a Numerology student for years, I believe the date we are born is there for a reason. Our birthday numbers have hidden clues that if acknowledged, can help us express who we truly are. I came across Dan's work last year and was instantly hooked. Each chapter provides valuable tools that will help you understand your past, clarify your present and empower your future. His life purpose system has validated my career choice (Image Consulting) and reminded me of the path I was born into: 28/10. I am here to work through issues combining material success and creative energy. I need to apply my creative energy and intuitive gifts to serve others, guiding them with authority and compassion. A valuable resource for anyone seeking a meaningful existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To Live, Feb. 20 2009
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)    (REAL NAME)
Can your birth date really tell you about your life purpose?

Pick up a copy of The Life You Were Born To Live, you might be surprised. I know I was. I began working through the numerology exercises with a healthy amount of skepticism. Then, I started looking up my results. For me, the answers were spot on, even on the more negative parts of myself.

Now I have a little more clarity about my direction. I can watch for the negative traits and behaviors and see the insecurity that is actually at the base of it. Then, I can choose to make better choices so that my life flows a little more freely.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To Live, April 18 2011
This is a very insightful book. It's very interesting to know that there are so many different facets of oneself. From this book you grow to understand that you are not just one thing or another but many many parts of the whole. This book will help you realize that you are who you are because of all the different parts of yourself. You actually get alot of AH HA moments as you go thru the book. It'll be a book that you will probably reference thru out your life. You will also grow to understand your family memebers alot better as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds true.., April 18 2003
Nancy "nancy28" (Nashua, NH United States) - See all my reviews
I love this book; I've used his system to check out other people and it always rings true; I've found it very helpful. Reading about my numbers and my path were very helpful. It kind of surprised me that something so simple would work and be helpful, but it really does!

5.0 out of 5 stars top marks, Oct. 3 2003
This is more useful than any one book on astrology I've ever found. I have worked from this basis for a decade, and elaborated some on the material from my own experience. Numerology begins here and I'll never quite forget what I owe to this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Know your Life Purpose!, Nov. 19 2010
This book endures through time!! Thankfully it is still available so that we can continually review our Life Purpose and therefore focus our daily living. Another gem to keep at hand!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I thoug I was being followed it was so accurate., July 5 2012
This book is a must to help see your life's path a little more clearly. Also helpful to communicate with others on their life's path. This book is so accurate I thought that perhaps the author had me followed before he wrote the book because there were things in there about myself that I never told anyone.

My mother told me that my birth certificate was off by one day. When I run the birth number for my birth certificate date it does not match up to me at all. However when I Do the date based on what my mother told me it matches up perfectly.

Amazing Book!

5.0 out of 5 stars "The universe gave us a number.", July 2 2002
OAKSHAMAN "oakshaman" (Algoma, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I have no idea why this book works, I just know in my case that it does. Perhaps it ties into underlieing "currents" in the cosmos that are operating at the moment of our birth. In any case, it works. The birth numbers are very easy to calculate, plus examples are given to follow.
This system goes beyond standard numerology- the roots are the same but it goes into more detail. You get the primary,component numbers or vibration that goes into your final, defining life destiny number. This can tell you alot about your challenges, emphasis, and what you need to concentrate on.
Millman repeatedly warns you against over simplifying and "labeling" based on the system (no life path is superior to any other.) We just have different challenges, lessons, and purpose in any given lifetime.
A very extensive index of the birth numbers of famous people is included (so you can see who is, or was, on the same path you are.) You shouldn't get too "pumped up" by who shares the same number that you do, however. It can be expressed both positively and negatively. In my own case as a 25/7 I found that I shared this vibration with Joseph Campbell, Deepak Chopra, and Voltaire- as well as, William F. Buckley Jr., J. Edgar Hoover, and Pete Rose....) Oh yes, and with Yogi Berra (how that correlates with Voltaire is a stretch even for me.)
The text is very well integrated with the author's "Laws of Spirit."

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perceptive Guide to Your Life Path, Jan. 12 2002
I have been a numerologist for many years, and I use this book often as a guide. Mr. Millman has a very strong connection to source energy, and I have found his life path descriptions to be
uncannily accurate.
Although not a complete guide to numerology, I always refer to this book when describing the Life Path in my readings. It gives a useful description of a person's general vibration for each birth date.
Mr. Millman is not didactic in his presentation -- the book is well written, easy to follow, and very helpful. If you are new to the subject of numerology, reading your own life path description will be revelatory! And you can use it to help your friends discover more about themselves.
If you are a professional numerologist, Millman does not use master numbers, but prefers a reduction where all of the numbers are added singly and summed. I have found this system to be useful, but sometimes resulting in loss of information. But as an overall guide to the life path, I have found this book to be invaluable.
What I like most about the book is its overall tone. There is an energy of clarity and helpfulness that comes through the pages, every time I refer to it. It seems to spark my own intuition!
For the professional numerologist or those who are just curious, this is a book well worth studying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've ever read!, Aug. 29 2000
Hello, When I stumbled across this book, I was desperatlyseeking solutions to my life's downfalls. With the guidance and advice from this book, I've come to realize all of my downfalls have been my fault. This has been a revalation to me. If you are searching for spiritual guidance and answers to your problems in life, this book is for you. It has also been a guide to understanding my family. Now that I know their lifes purpose I can stop asking myself why they act the way they do. It has brought me and my family closer together with it's accuracy to our personalities. There's no other book like this one. It has also helped in my relationships with men. The first thing I do before I date someone is find out their lifes purpose, and see if they are living in the negative or the positive. This book has alot of useful information on What jobs will suit your type, whether your living your life in the negative or the positive, what universal laws to use inorder to live a fulfilled life, and if you have a spouse or mate, it will tell you the negative and positive of your relationship by adding you and your mates birthdays together.. I forgot to mention all you have to do is add your birthday to find your lifes purpose..It's so easy and accurate.. Everyone I show this book to can't believe the accuracy, except those in denial of their own faults.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›