5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To Live

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing book
Published on June 6 2000 by Luc De Jaeger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To Live, April 18 2011
This review is from: The Life You Were Born to Live: A Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose (Paperback)
This is a very insightful book. It's very interesting to know that there are so many different facets of oneself. From this book you grow to understand that you are not just one thing or another but many many parts of the whole. This book will help you realize that you are who you are because of all the different parts of yourself. You actually get alot of AH HA moments as you go thru the book. It'll be a book that you will probably reference thru out your life. You will also grow to understand your family memebers alot better as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Know your Life Purpose!, Nov. 19 2010
This book endures through time!! Thankfully it is still available so that we can continually review our Life Purpose and therefore focus our daily living. Another gem to keep at hand!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening!!!, June 23 2010
Monica de Liz - See all my reviews
I've been a Numerology student for years, I believe the date we are born is there for a reason. Our birthday numbers have hidden clues that if acknowledged, can help us express who we truly are. I came across Dan's work last year and was instantly hooked. Each chapter provides valuable tools that will help you understand your past, clarify your present and empower your future. His life purpose system has validated my career choice (Image Consulting) and reminded me of the path I was born into: 28/10. I am here to work through issues combining material success and creative energy. I need to apply my creative energy and intuitive gifts to serve others, guiding them with authority and compassion. A valuable resource for anyone seeking a meaningful existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To Live, Feb. 20 2009
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)    (REAL NAME)
Can your birth date really tell you about your life purpose?

Pick up a copy of The Life You Were Born To Live, you might be surprised. I know I was. I began working through the numerology exercises with a healthy amount of skepticism. Then, I started looking up my results. For me, the answers were spot on, even on the more negative parts of myself.

Now I have a little more clarity about my direction. I can watch for the negative traits and behaviors and see the insecurity that is actually at the base of it. Then, I can choose to make better choices so that my life flows a little more freely.

5.0 out of 5 stars top marks, Oct. 3 2003
This is more useful than any one book on astrology I've ever found. I have worked from this basis for a decade, and elaborated some on the material from my own experience. Numerology begins here and I'll never quite forget what I owe to this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds true.., April 18 2003
Nancy "nancy28" (Nashua, NH United States) - See all my reviews
I love this book; I've used his system to check out other people and it always rings true; I've found it very helpful. Reading about my numbers and my path were very helpful. It kind of surprised me that something so simple would work and be helpful, but it really does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I thoug I was being followed it was so accurate., July 5 2012
This book is a must to help see your life's path a little more clearly. Also helpful to communicate with others on their life's path. This book is so accurate I thought that perhaps the author had me followed before he wrote the book because there were things in there about myself that I never told anyone.

My mother told me that my birth certificate was off by one day. When I run the birth number for my birth certificate date it does not match up to me at all. However when I Do the date based on what my mother told me it matches up perfectly.

Amazing Book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Millman - The Life you Were Born to Live, Aug. 5 2011
I have been wanting this book for some time and finally got it. It is an excellent read, very real, practical and useful advice. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure helps you understand why you are the way you are, May 10 2011
The book is interesting for sure. It tells you what your strengths and weaknesses are and how to stay positive. Tells you what kind of jobs you would be good at and also even tells you the kind of diet you would benefit from. It isn't divining at all as you might think, but a means to understand why you are the way you are and how to channel your energies into positive things. I really like it and am getting allot out of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing book, June 6 2000
Luc De Jaeger (Belgium) - See all my reviews
I was not impressed when I read the 'life purpose' of myself and some other people I know very well. The delineations did not match (quite on the contrary) and if they occasionaly did this seemed to be mere coincidence. You may be curious to read something about your life purpose and read the book but don't take it all too seriously. With this book you still won't know (in advance) what your life purpose is. The possibilities are enormous: so just keep your head cool.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›