march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family Unlimited cloud storage

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 20, 2007
This is a great and entertaining book. You want't get flying an airplane just by pushing some buttons, but it IS possible in kids world. A lot of fun! Another book that I recommend for this reading level is Why Some Cats Are Rascals.
on January 14, 2001
In this book a little girl, Angela, makes an airplane fly as a result of her urges to keep pushing buttons. My son adores this book. He loves to tell Angela that its ok to push just one more button. It shows him how doing simple things like pushing buttons can have big effects. Of course its a fun lesson to learn from this book.
on January 25, 2011
I didnt realize that these books are about the size of your hand. The stories are still good but the book is so small and not really appropriate for toddlers....other then that it is ok
on May 3, 2016
Those are pocket size books and I got them during amazon's promotion.
The finally price was very low.
My son is a four year old.
These books are his first set of pocket size.
He likes them and the size fit him well.
He always wants to take it with him to school.
The contents is fun to read although the logic in some of the stories is not very right.
But for little ones, it should be fine.
The only issue is when he asked me why, it is not easy to explain...
on January 13, 2013
I purchased these books for my son who loves to read. I bought them as Christmas gift - when they arrived I was shocked at their size, they were only the miniature books - I just didn't read the description clearly. My son loves them! He takes them everywhere with him. They fit great in his stocking and he is ever so thankful that Santa brought them for him. Thanks again!
on April 18, 2013
It's the same great story that we all know and love. It's not my daughter's favourite Munsch book (she seems to prefer the more silly I Have To Go, Mortimer, or The Paperbag Princess), but it's still a great read. Make sure you read the description. This is a pocket-sized book.
on December 26, 2010
This is definitely a kid sized pocket book. Very tiny. I keep it in my purse though and it sure comes in handy when the restaurant takes a while to bring food or we have an unexpected wait. Too small to enjoy at home though when you want to have good sized pictures to look at.
on November 25, 2011
The picture is deceiving. It's a picture of the regular sized books, which I assumed I was ordering. Now that I go back and look, I see that the dimensions show that is 8cm's height and width. Too bad. I love this story, just wished I would have known it was a mini book.
on January 10, 2013
My son loves Robert Munsch stories so when I saw these books for $2 I thought perfect! I had no idea that they were only the size of the palm of your hand though!!! Ended up being a stocking stuffer this Christmas because of how teeny tiny the are !!!
on February 26, 2016
I love Robert Munsch and his stories! This is a great story; the reason I am only giving it 2 stars is because it is tiny!! Would make a great stocking stuffer, but I won't be surprised if my daughter looses it, as it is smaller than my hand.