5.0 out of 5 stars 50 below zero
I read Robert Munsch's book 50 below zero. What did I think of it? Well I thought it was great! When [my reading buddy] and I read them 50 Below Zero, they loved it! They'd say stuff like..."That book was funny, good, and exciting!" [My reading buddy] and I also thought that the book was great too.
If I recommanded this book I'd recommand it to parents who sleep...
Published on May 13 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Hypothermia is not a joke
I do not like this book. The dad in the book sleep walks in -50 weather. I can see the humour he tried to display in how ridiculous it would be to put on layers upon layers of clothes to get his dad, but in reality hypothermia is an extremely dangerous situation to be in that requires emergency care.
Published 10 months ago by Serena

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 below zero, May 13 2002
This review is from: 50 Below Zero (Paperback)
If I recommanded this book I'd recommand it to parents who sleep walk because the whole story's mainly about the boy getting his father back to bed, because he sleep walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny,easy to read by both kids and parents,great humor, June 15 1997
By A Customer
Robert Munsch is a funny author with an easy style for the kids to master. If they learn to read one book they can read them all. Parents and teachers won't mind re-reading it over and over again.The illustrations are great, and the humor is funny.This author goes crazy with a sleepwalking dad. Great for teaching prediction,and easy to read to a class. The words are on one page and the illustrations are on the back so you don't have to read sideways(an important detail for tired teachers).He has over twenty books for sale and each one is better than the last.Check his picture on the back cover.He's a wild and crazy guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Bellow Zero, May 13 2002
This review is from: 50 Below Zero (Paperback)
I liked the book 50 Bellow Zero. It is a very funny book.I liked when the kid started sleeping on top of the refrigerator.It was also funny when the dad was sleeping out side. I studied this book for seven months. After we studied the book we did a play on it.I would recomend this book to a little kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: 50 Below Zero (Paperback)
Fantastic book for youngsters! Gets them excited to read and my three year old lives to try and retell the story to me after I'm done reading it to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 5 2014
great

1.0 out of 5 stars Hypothermia is not a joke, Oct. 10 2013

50 Below Zero
50 Below Zero by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Feb. 1 1992)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.60