biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on May 13, 2002
I read Robert Munsch's book 50 below zero. What did I think of it? Well I thought it was great! When [my reading buddy] and I read them 50 Below Zero, they loved it! They'd say stuff like..."That book was funny, good, and exciting!" [My reading buddy] and I also thought that the book was great too.
If I recommanded this book I'd recommand it to parents who sleep walk because the whole story's mainly about the boy getting his father back to bed, because he sleep walks.
on June 15, 1997
Robert Munsch is a funny author with an easy style for the kids to master. If they learn to read one book they can read them all. Parents and teachers won't mind re-reading it over and over again.The illustrations are great, and the humor is funny.This author goes crazy with a sleepwalking dad. Great for teaching prediction,and easy to read to a class. The words are on one page and the illustrations are on the back so you don't have to read sideways(an important detail for tired teachers).He has over twenty books for sale and each one is better than the last.Check his picture on the back cover.He's a wild and crazy guy!
on May 13, 2002
I liked the book 50 Bellow Zero. It is a very funny book.I liked when the kid started sleeping on top of the refrigerator.It was also funny when the dad was sleeping out side. I studied this book for seven months. After we studied the book we did a play on it.I would recomend this book to a little kid.
on January 1, 2012
Fantastic book for youngsters! Gets them excited to read and my three year old lives to try and retell the story to me after I'm done reading it to her.
on November 25, 2014
This is a great little boy/daddy book. This is my four year old's new favorite.
on June 3, 2015