5.0 out of 5 stars Great story
Published on April 9 2007 by 19 Years Waiting

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Size
Please be aware that these are the mini versions on the books, I kept them- they are still cute but it is not well indicated in the description.

thanks
Published 22 months ago by Charlie3371

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, April 9 2007
This review is from: I Have to Go! (Paperback)
Munsch did great job of making normal life hysterical. It was like reading my sister's life back to her. The repeated 'no,no,no' response from Andrew is easy for kids to pick up and 'read' along. It's scary how true this story is. Every parents has lived this nightmare. It's funny when it's not happening to you... Check also Why Some Cats are Rascals - a series of great children stories about cats adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars A Potty Training Success Story!!, Nov. 1 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: I Have To Go! (Paperback)
A wonderful, humorous way to present a subject which is much talked about but remains to be one of life's mysteries. How does one go about potty training? Our seven year old child with special needs became potty trained after I purchased this book(as recommended by a friend). We were able to share the humor of the story and relate it to our situation. It brings a smile every time its read!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Size, Nov. 23 2012

thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A family favorite!!, June 15 2003
Dianne L. Ward "Dianne Larson Ward" (Aberdeen, Washington USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Have To Go! (Paperback)
This was the first of the many Robert Munsch books I have given my grandchildren. It remains our favorite of all! Children love humor about things they think are a bit taboo (don't we all?) and this delightful and very true to life story never fails to bring gales of laughter to both the girls and me. My personal favorite line is from grandma. "I never had this problem with my children."
For adults it really brings back memories of those time consuming snowsuit dressing days, potty stops in the middle of nowhere, and so much more!
Potty training isn't a crisis and it certainly isn't a scandal. Robert Munsch shows us it's ok to lighten up and laugh about real life!

3.0 out of 5 stars A sizing warning would make sense, Feb. 8 2013
This review is from: I Have to Go! (Paperback)
The book is a good one. The only issue I had was that the size of the book is the mini Annikin Series: which I did not realize until it came.

Upon closer look the About the Annikin Series: is there but below the fol on most browsers.

perhaps some sort of graphic attached to the cover preview (mini book or something like that)

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I paid for, Feb. 2 2012
This review is from: I Have to Go! (Paperback)
I only purchased this book to get the total to 25$ for free shipping. Some reviews complained about the size of the book, however the listing clearly shows the size. I will mail it to my nephew, and am pleased it is so tiny. The story is not what I expected but cute just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for toilet trainers!, March 4 2000
By A Customer
Robert Munsch is wonderful! I Have To Go! is just one example of his amazing ability to get down to a child's level. I work as a child care provider and find that Munsch's book is a hit for all the toilet trainers. The children often re-create the events of the book in a playful way when they do "have to go!" This is a book the children ask for over and over and, amazingly, I never get tired of reading it to them!

5.0 out of 5 stars anonymous 9 yr old, May 5 2000
By A Customer
I'm in a class with first, second, and third graders all mixed togther. When my teacher read I Have to GO, all my classmates cracked up! We all especially love the parts when Andrew yells... "I HAVE TO GO PEE" (it's hilarious) If you ever decide to read this book, when you are just about to start reading the last page, remind yourself that this is a book like no other!

5.0 out of 5 stars anonyous 9 yr old, May 5 2000
By A Customer
You're probably wondering why I gave this book 5 whole stars, am I right? Well, first of all it's hilarious, great for any age, and also easy to read. It's a type of book you can't find anywhere else and it might even relate to some of you out there!

4.0 out of 5 stars My son is happy with the book, Aug. 19 2014
This review is from: I Have to Go! (Paperback)
lol. I thought this was a full sized book. Was shocked when I saw it was so small. Should have read all details.My son is happy with the book. And it came really fast. So we are both satisfied. Thank you.

I Have to Go!
I Have to Go! by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Jan. 1 1986)
CDN$ 1.99