biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools boutiques-francophones ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 2, 2012
I only purchased this book to get the total to 25$ for free shipping. Some reviews complained about the size of the book, however the listing clearly shows the size. I will mail it to my nephew, and am pleased it is so tiny. The story is not what I expected but cute just the same.
on August 19, 2014
lol. I thought this was a full sized book. Was shocked when I saw it was so small. Should have read all details.My son is happy with the book. And it came really fast. So we are both satisfied. Thank you.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 16, 2014
I remember this book from childhood. I love having it in ebook form because when a moment presents to read a book with one of my children, such as waiting in line, or on a trip... it's ready to go.
on January 8, 2013
I enjoy this board book version of one of Munsch's classics. My son never really took to it though. But, really, it's had to go wrong with Robert Munsch.
on August 31, 2014
read description and note this is the mini version (palm size) of book. Great story
on November 6, 2015
It would be better if I knew they were mini palm books.
on May 13, 2002
I think "I have to go" is a good book and a lot of kids could probably relate to it when they were little. It is a good book for kids and a funny one. My reading buddie is in kindergartenand he loved the book!I like it when he says "i have to go pee, and grandpa, do you have t go pee, well so do I!"I like it when robert munsch ... tells the stories. He says it with a lot of excitement and enjoyment. He is a good role model for kids and adults, and a great story teller. I would recomend this book to parents with their 1st child so they know what to expect!
on December 16, 2015
Wish the book wasn't tiny
on March 18, 2015