on November 23, 2012
Please be aware that these are the mini versions on the books, I kept them- they are still cute but it is not well indicated in the description.

thanks
on May 3, 2016
Its cute ! Its a tiny book (i didnt realize this when i ordered it) but i think that makes it even more special. My 3 year old boy loves this book (and thomas' snowsuit) we read it every night before bed.
on December 5, 2011
I thought I was getting a good deal from Amazon and to find out a week later - that the 13 books i ordered were tiny books :(
I wished i had read the reviews first - but no one read a review for buying books right? Amazon should really state right in the beginning that they are mini pocket books and not the regular size ones. I wouldn't have bought them if I had known about the size. They are for Christmas presents - now I feel so stupid.
on April 9, 2007
Munsch did great job of making normal life hysterical. It was like reading my sister's life back to her. The repeated 'no,no,no' response from Andrew is easy for kids to pick up and 'read' along. It's scary how true this story is. Every parents has lived this nightmare. It's funny when it's not happening to you... Check also Why Some Cats are Rascals - a series of great children stories about cats adventures
on April 26, 2016
I thought these were just on sale, but the reason they are less than $2 is that they are less than 3 inches by 3 inches! I must say that this is not clear anywhere on the site!!

Still the same book and images as the regular Munsch books, but honestly...
on June 9, 2016
OK what the heck! Where on your ad for this book does it say that the finish size is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". What a scam, I would not have bought these books if the size was posted. Why would anyone even make this size?! Too bad I can't leave 0 out 5 stars.
on November 1, 2001
A wonderful, humorous way to present a subject which is much talked about but remains to be one of life's mysteries. How does one go about potty training? Our seven year old child with special needs became potty trained after I purchased this book(as recommended by a friend). We were able to share the humor of the story and relate it to our situation. It brings a smile every time its read!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 4, 2010
I Have to Go! is an absolute Munsch classic! This story of a little boy who refuses to pee when his parents ask him too rings so true to life and is no doubt drawn from Munsch's own experiences as a parent. Recently re-released as a slightly updated board book, Munsch's trademark text is condensed to make it more preschool friendly, and is combined with the original illustrations from his long-time illustrator Michael Martchenko in the style that has become so associated with Munsch's classic works.

Andrew won't pee before car trips, he won't pee before getting dressed up in a snowsuit (ah, Canadian parenting!), and he won't pee before he goes to bed. I'm a huge fan of Robert Munsch's 'vintage' titles from the '80s, most likely because I grew up with them myself! Even if I try to set that bias aside, I think this is still an entirely delightful story.

My seven-year-old agrees with me, and it's the first Munsch title that she's felt eager to read to herself and to her little sisters. Our children love the classic Munsch-style repetition, the easy to chime in with response lines, the onomatopoeia (sounds written as words), and the hilarity of the ensuing situations. This is just a keeper ' enough said.

All in all I Have to Go! is still just as good as it has ever been, and is ready to please a new generation of toddlers, preschoolers, early readers, and parents alike. There's a reason over a million copies of this title have been sold in it's various forms!
on February 8, 2013
The book is a good one. The only issue I had was that the size of the book is the mini Annikin Series: which I did not realize until it came.

Upon closer look the About the Annikin Series: is there but below the fol on most browsers.

perhaps some sort of graphic attached to the cover preview (mini book or something like that)

Thanks
on February 2, 2012
I only purchased this book to get the total to 25$ for free shipping. Some reviews complained about the size of the book, however the listing clearly shows the size. I will mail it to my nephew, and am pleased it is so tiny. The story is not what I expected but cute just the same.