5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to follow , but save my life from advenced liver cancer
Published on Sept. 23 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED
Published on Jan. 15 2000 by Kristen K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to follow , but save my life from advenced liver cancer, Sept. 23 1999
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
Exellent book . Very cheap to bay herbs and vegetables . Have to be followed 100% . There is no room for error . What could I say more : Save my life from terminal , primery , very advenced liver cancer . No orthodox medical treatments .Have to read making of taes and juices many times .I read it at least 20 times . It would not succed whit parties and dinners . Good luck .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, Sept. 13 2013
Andrew Vajda - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
I strongly recommend this book as well as reading the following article [...]

Wishing you all a speedy journey back to health!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, March 7 2009
J. Loncikova "viavitae" (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
I recommend this book for everyone who is interesting in the field of alternative medicine. There are many advices and practical guides written in plain language. It is an excellent manual for people fighting with cancer but not only for them. There is a lot of ideas for preventive care too. This book should not be missing in your library.

Jana,
Calgary, AB

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, Oct. 13 2002
M. Sulter (Edinburgh United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
Breuss was a man of integrity and inspiration. His theory is sound. However the theory is not as easy to put into practice as it at first appears, First, you have to want to get better. That's not straightforward and requires physical, psychic and emotional work. Then there is the prospect of no social interaction over food for six weeks. That's not something most people have ever experienced in a lifetime. Thirdly the lack of mastication needs to be addressed, to me someone needs to come up with something between Breuss (best) and Gerson (good), that would be five star +!.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Breuss Cancer Cure, Jan. 24 2002
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
Very easy for reading and understanding,furthermore I know a woman who lived 6 years instead 1 month (per doctors assumption)after using the therapy.Who ever wants to get better, not only from cancer but all kind of illnesses I recomend from the bottom of my heart.There is herbal store in Ventura, Ca under the name Ema's herbs and they can provide all necessary herbs for therapy.Try it, nothing to lose but illness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Breuss 42 day fast, Jan. 18 2001
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book and its potential benefits. I did not have cancer (to my knowledge) but had a few other health challenges. I did the fast in the fall of 2000 with a big help from the bottled "Biotta - Breuss Vegetable Juice" and Sage Tea (I could not find the ingredients for the other tea mentioned in the book). It was tough for the first 2 days, then no problem. I had energy to burn, slept very soundly and the health challenges went away. I have not so much as had a cold or flu since then. I intend to go on this cleansing fast every fall - when there is little fresh fruit and vegetables around.

5.0 out of 5 stars A rare jewel, June 7 1999
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
Logical and reasonable way to deal with cancer or concern of cancer. Affordable and realistic. Non-capitalistic. Rudolf Breuss has something here - and the world should know about it. Worth trying, even if one's cancer has been put into remission with another treatment. I personally have a terminal cancer - Lymphoma - have given up on standard treatments that not only didn't keep cancer in remission but played havoc to entire body, and so have decided after reading part of his book so far that I will do his treatment as soon as I have finished with an alternative treatment I'm currently involved with.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED, Jan. 15 2000
This review is from: Breuss Cancer Cure, The (Paperback)
I WAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED BY THIS BOOK. NOT ONLY DID I READ IT, BUT MY GRANDMOTHER TRIED MR. BREUSS' TREATMENT. MY GRANDMOTHER DIED RECENTLY. THIS TREATMENT DID NOTHING FOR HER, IT MADE HER CONDITION A LOT WORSE! I THINK IT'S WONDERFUL IF OTHERS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH HIS TREATMENTS, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT HIS METHODS SHOULD BE IDENTIFIED AS A CURE FOR CANCER. EVERYONE HEARS ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CURED. WELL, LET MY VOICE BE THE VOICE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SILENCED BY HIS TREATMENT. THOSE WHO ARE RESTING IN PEACE BECAUSE HIS TREATMENT DID NOT WORK!

ARRAY(0xa75975c4)

Breuss Cancer Cure, The
Breuss Cancer Cure, The by Rudolph Breuss (Paperback - Jan. 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 11.51