5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding?
I was astonished to discover that people see this wonderful book as being about stalkers, incestuous relationships, guilt, etc., etc. NOW I know who comes up with the subjects for vile talk shows - and who watches them.
Published on May 26 2004 by JennyJuniper

3.0 out of 5 stars unconditional love
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch is a story about a mother's unconditional love for her son. I would recommend this book to parents and teachers because I think that it sends a good message. It delivers the message that you can love someone despite their flaws. It also shows that this love will come back to you and will be passed on to others.
Other books that...
Published on May 15 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding?, May 26 2004
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
Get a grip, people. This is a book about the deep, unceasing love that parents have for their children, and which they pass on through the family. Love creates love. It takes it to absurd lengths to make a point. If you're taking it literally, you seriously need psychiatric help; or maybe you've never loved.

3.0 out of 5 stars unconditional love, May 15 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Love You Forever (Hardcover)
Other books that you might like would be:
Stellaluna
Darkness

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to give and to keep!, Nov. 2 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
My mother, who is lost to me now with Alzheimer's, gave me this book when I first left home. I would learn later that Robert Munsch shared a painful connection-the loss of a baby. This books speaks to love-for some, of love realized, for others of love lost. It is a staple in our family. I am writing now too, to keep the memory of my 'love you forever' in my thoughts Summers on Sailboats (Oh, for a 9.9) Thank you for creating such a valuable keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, June 14 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Hardcover)
I always sing this song to my baby when she is falling asleep, so I just had to buy this book. If this doesn't make you cry I would be surprised! What a beautiful story. I also love the detail, if you look closely in the pictures there is lots to pick up on- like a cat that slowly gets older and has kittens of her own as well. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 12 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
What is there to say about this book... it is adorable and tugs on my heart strings every time I read it. A must have for a family book collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars A book every mom needs, May 2 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
I read this book as a child and remember how much my mom loved it. Now that I have a son I wanted to read it to him. Maybe its the sap in me but I have troubles reading it to him without crying. So to have it is special because when he is older I can hand him the book so he knows how much I love him!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 29 2013
This review is from: Love You Forever (Hardcover)
Great book brings tears to my eye,s every time i read it. Great gift idea for mom for her birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love You Forever Review, Oct. 8 2002
Robert Matchett (Costa Mesa, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love You Forever (Hardcover)
I felt that the story "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch was a good story for students ages 4-8. There are excellent illustrations that work well bringing the story to life. Children will laugh at the end when the mother drives across town and still sings the song to her son. The children will be able appreciate at the end of the story when the roles are reversed and the father is now singing the song to his own daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Book!, April 11 2014
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
It's a tearjerker for sure. I gave it to my Daughter when her first child was born . A nice keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, Feb. 18 2014
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
I had this book years ago and read it to my youngest and middle child when they were little... then moved and it got left behind and is now lost. With my newest little baby, I had to have it again and I'm so glad I bought it. I still tear up a little when I read it and the older boys remembered it as soon as I read the first page! This is such a wonderful book and every parent should have it as a must have book on their list of kids books.

ARRAY(0xb46777c8)

Love You Forever
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch (Paperback - Sept. 1 1995)
CDN$ 5.95 CDN$ 5.65