march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 3, 2016
This is a beautiful story and I like to read it to my kids to express my love to them.
It hits the soft spot of the parents.
My son also likes it.
Recommend to get one.
The price is fair for the normal size book.
on May 1, 2016
I read this story to my three children when they were little and decided to purchase a copy for each of them, this past Christmas. They loved it!!! It brought back lots of great memories for all of us!!! And it was interesting to witness their perspectives on this story, now that they are adults. It's a very touching story about the unconditional love between a mother and her child - no matter how old they become.
on April 28, 2016
Très bien
on April 28, 2016
Bought this book for my daughter who is expecting her first baby in June. It is a little boy and this book brings tears to my eyes every time I read it.
on April 25, 2016
on April 23, 2016
Love this book! Arrived on time
on April 18, 2016
Great condition
on April 13, 2016
Great book
on April 7, 2016
One of the best books ever written. I read this book to my son as an infant. He remembered how much I loved it. He is now 24 and bought this book for me for Christmas. One of the most meaningful gifts I've ever received. Still can't get thru the book without tears.
on April 6, 2016
I cry every time I read this to my kids !