4.0 out of 5 stars Planets in transit, Oct. 25 2013
This review is from: Planets in Transit (Paperback)
It's quite comprehensive and thorough. One needs astrology software, however, to know what transits are happening and when, to get the most benefit from the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars the greatest astrology book in my collection, May 21 2004
This review is from: Planets in Transit (Paperback)
My neighbor/mentorloaned me this book a year ago. I just now gave it back, it was so good. I refer to it almost on a daily basis. Mr. Hand has done an outstanding job in collecting the various pyschological effects that transits can have on us. I am able to plan very accurately according to the descriptions in this book. It let me know what to expect in all my Plutonian transits I have been having lately and, this is the greatest part, it has saved my marriage from collapsing. My wife and I figured out that the Pluto/Venus/Ascendant combos was causing the strife in our life and so we decided to wait it out instead of ending it.
Thank you Mr. Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Hand, the finest astrologer of all times!, Dec 2 2003
Maryle Van Allen (Wayne, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I wish I had put some kind of protection on my Transits by Hand. I did not buy the hardback and usage of the paperback over the years by me and my daughter has managed to deteriorate the 2 or 3 copies I've had to reorder! I always read other books about transiting planets and their influence, but for the final touch I always resort to the master himself, Robert Hand. I was lucky enough to hear a few of his tapes and he is absolutely fascinating to listen to; has a delightful sense of humor (Sagittarius influence), is a supreme story-teller, which makes it impossible not to learn as you listen. A lot of hard work must have gone into this work. If anyone is to break the barriers between astrology and scientific worlds, Hand would be the one to lead the onslaught! No astrologer or anyone learning astrology could do without this book.

Planets  in Transit
Planets in Transit by Robert Hand (Paperback - Feb. 7 2002)
CDN$ 32.14 CDN$ 25.60