5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Warfare for Every Christian (Literally), Feb. 14 2001
This review is from: Spiritual Warfare for Every Christian: How to Live in Victory and Retake the Land (Paperback)
Spiritual warfare is an often misundertood subject. The concept of humans doing battle with the forces of darkness conjures up bizarre mental images of exorcisms and demon possession; popular subjects in today's horror movie genre. In Christian circles, authors often approach this topic with either excessive zeal or great timidity. In these cases, spiritual warfare is either about yelling at demons or being nice to people. Either extreme repels most believers from adequately addressing this important subject.
In this balanced and insightful book, Dean Sherman demonstrates why every Christian should concern themselves with spiritual warfare. From the battles of the mind and the heart to the direct confrontation of evil, Sherman walks the reader through the process of defending themselves against the influences of spiritual wickedness. Using applicable Scripture verses and plain English, he lays out a plan for establishing a lifestyle of gentle but absolute contrast to the spirit of the age.
This book is a "required item" for the library of every Christian. Buy two copies. Once you read it, you will need a copy to give away.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most balanced book I've read - and I've read many!, April 9 1999
By A Customer
This book was the first book on spiritual warfare I ever read. I had read many, many since. I have read it all from one extreme to the other. This book is very balanced. It changed my life becuase it teaches that the battle ground of spiritual warfare is the mind and how to wind there FIRST, and then proceed on to other areas of victory. I am buying this book again because I loaned out my original and never could get it back. I highly recommend this book for beginners or seasoned warriors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great methods for determining origin of spirits, April 3 2003
By A Customer
This book has really helped me understand when I am under spiritual attack and what to do about it. For example, when I hear the voices of spirits speak to me, I wonder if it is a message from God or if it is the Devil tempting me. Now, I am usually able to tell the difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Nov. 30 2013
Very insightful look into the world of spirits demons and spiritual warfare. A must for all serious Christians Who are interested in protecting themselves and their loved ones from being robbed of God's blessings.

CDN$ 15.01 CDN$ 10.37