biss boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night vd2016beauty Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 17, 2010
It's the Sheltie new breeder bible !! A bit old...pictures and all, but very accurate. I found some info that I could never find in a book...just told by another breeder. Very good reference book. BTW, the book was in very good condition despite its low price. Good delivery too.
on December 21, 2015
I had a copy of this book back in the early '80's and it is definitely the Sheltie bible. It has everything you need to know about shelties, including genetics (never breed a merle to a merle!!!), grooming, nutrition, showing, obedience, working, socializing, etc. There was never another book which contained all of what this has, and, in fact, I just kept the one book and referred to it constantly. I highly recommend it.
on June 13, 2015
Great book, lots of information on the breed (I'm getting one very soon). They call it the Sheltie bible for a reason.
on October 11, 2015
Book is great was dirty which I was surprised by