5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all ganja tokers
Published on Dec 6 2001 by multicoloured_lava

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute ... but is it practical?
Published on Feb. 23 2002 by D. Yee

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute ... but is it practical?, Feb. 23 2002
D. Yee - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
This book is a lot cuter than it is practical. The joint designs are bulky and inefficient, but hilarious to read about whilst stoned. (I wouldn't mind smoking the "cannibis cigar" at the end of this book.) I should note that this is not a beginner's guide to rolling joints. I've never been able to roll joints and after reading this book I still can't. Granted it is the expert's edition, but I thought it would give me at least a good solid background. Even though it may not be the best guide, it still has a cute, whacked out bunny smoking a fat joint on every page. That alone makes it interesting enough to spend some time on the coffee table.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all ganja tokers, Dec 6 2001
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
This book teaches you all there is to know about spliff rolling, from how to make the most simplest L plates to the most complicated Windmills (see sample pics) that will impress your friends everytime aswell as giving you an amazing smoke. It also gives you info on, How to make the mix perfect, How to roll them properly, and much more. I really think that this is a must for all ganja smokers from beginners to pros, this book could probably teach Jah a thing or two. This is an amazing book!

2.0 out of 5 stars Woah, Man!, Dec 16 2000
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
Marked Expert Edition, the outrageous techniques demonstrated in The Joint Rolling Handbook are complex and require a bigger attention span than the average stoner has. Even not stoned, the instructions were difficult to understand. If you're looking for practical methods and easy rolling instructions this isn't the book for you. If you already know how to roll joints and have a crafty hand, maybe it is. Most of the convincingly illustrated creations like the windmill and the nose cone require multiple papers, many of which will be cut up for the gummed strip used to "bandage" together joints and long tubular roaches until they resemble a smokable jumble of tinker toys quite likely to end up burning a hole in your rug. Intermingled with the individual joint instructions are a few sections offering information on marijuana itself, laws, health risks, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars try and roll the flaming backflip....., Nov. 28 2000
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
hello there my little web wizzards... this book is quite the beez knees... the flaming backflip is the best.... especially if your in the back of a pub or somthing.... guaranteed to impress your mates

5.0 out of 5 stars basic education..., Feb. 20 2000
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
My dad wasn't around to teach me how to tie a tie, nor was he there to show me how to roll a joint. I'll do both for my son, and in the mean time I will continue to give copies of this gem to my rolling-impaired friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Im a ganja man yeah baby, Nov. 16 1998
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
This book is too good to be true. Everything the ganja community knew down on paper - with pictures! However, it doesn't include the swan-dick special, an obvious error. Essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars one word-great!, July 1 1998
This review is from: The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition (Paperback)
I laughed, I cried, I toked, I coughed. This book will open up the wonderful world of joints to everyone and helps even the very experienced. It also gives you something to do in your free time.

The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition
The Joint Rolling Handbook: Expert Edition by Richard Kemplay (Paperback - Sept. 1 1997)
Used & New from: CDN$ 2.10