Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on July 2, 2002
This book is intended for a couple who intends to stay together.
There is space for a family tree, How they met, their first date,parties and showers, how their relationship developed, guest
list signature pages, mentioning every event up to the first
I got one for my daughter, and intend to get more for her friends.
on February 9, 2000
I received this book as an engagement present and have been giving it to others ever since. Difficult to find in book stores. Beautiful pictures. Very well structured and organized to document special moments in your life. Haven't found another memory book which can compare to the quality of this one.
on June 28, 1999
I love this book! It was so much fun for my fiance and I to fill out information about our first kiss, how we met, our engagement announcement, and family histories. The book has high quality pretty pages with pretty illustrations and places for wedding photos, guest list, and wedding details. We even stored some of our engagement cards in the book so we will always have them! Now our book remains on our coffee table for our family and friends to share with us. This book would be an excellent and cherished wedding gift!