4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent ephemeris, but with one flaw., April 15 2002
D. R. Schryer (Poquoson, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century: 2000 to 2050 at Midnight (Paperback)
As a serious astrologer I have hundreds of dollars worth of astrological software, but I also have this excellent ephemeris. No astrologer should be without it.
Nevertheless, it does have one flaw: it does not list latitudes for the moon and planets, and latitudes do have a valid place in modern astrology -- although this fact, regrettably, is not yet widely recognized. The lack of latitudes is the reason I have given only four stars to this excellent ephemeris. In all other respects it is definitely worth five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any Astrologer, July 10 2003
Jane E. Fox (Henderson, Nevada United States) - See all my reviews
I have two (2) expensive astrology computer programs and still rely on The American Ephemeris for daily information. No astrologer, novice or professional, should be without it. I handicap sports utilizing astrology and it has been of tremendous help to me. The only drawback I can find is it only lists Chiron's positions on a monthly basis and not on a daily basis. Outside of that I feel the book is a "must have" for the astrology library.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, Feb. 12 2003
Peggy "pab920" (Norfolk, VA United States) - See all my reviews
It contains what it's suppose to and that's really about it.

The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century: 2000 to 2050 at Midnight