countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 15, 2002
As a serious astrologer I have hundreds of dollars worth of astrological software, but I also have this excellent ephemeris. No astrologer should be without it.
Nevertheless, it does have one flaw: it does not list latitudes for the moon and planets, and latitudes do have a valid place in modern astrology -- although this fact, regrettably, is not yet widely recognized. The lack of latitudes is the reason I have given only four stars to this excellent ephemeris. In all other respects it is definitely worth five stars.
on July 10, 2003
I have two (2) expensive astrology computer programs and still rely on The American Ephemeris for daily information. No astrologer, novice or professional, should be without it. I handicap sports utilizing astrology and it has been of tremendous help to me. The only drawback I can find is it only lists Chiron's positions on a monthly basis and not on a daily basis. Outside of that I feel the book is a "must have" for the astrology library.
on August 29, 2002
As a serious astrologer I have hundreds of dollars worth of astrological software. but I also have the midnight version of this excellent ephemeris. No astrologer should be without an accurate ephemeris, and those compiled by Neil Michelsen are the best -- highly accurate and very user friendly. If you prefer a noon ephemeris, this is the one to get.
on February 11, 2003
It contains what it's suppose to and that's really about it.
on May 10, 2015