5.0 out of 5 stars Kolbolds laying the smackdown, July 13 2004
This review is from: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual: Special Reference Work (Hardcover)
This book is the ultimate Monsters Manual, the first is the best. It gives you specific details on monsters. Being that I only have 2 hit points, I have to pick my monsters carefully. Once, while at Burgermaster, a kolbold threw a burger at me with his sling. He rolled a 20, a critical hit, and the burger did 2x the normal damage, knocking me out for 2 hp! As I lay unconcious, a gelatinous cube slowly slimed my burger and fries up. When I came to, I saw him slowly digesting my burger and fries and I exclaimed "How rude!" But the Gelatinous cube just rumbled his gelationous bulbous stomach at me. I would have kicked it's ass, but luckily the Monster Manual told me that would've been a bad idea to use my hands. So instead I used my bic lighter and he apologized for eating my combo#1.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWWWWW YEAH now that's what I'm talking about, July 9 2004
By A Customer
The Monster Manual is one of the best books ever made. Buy it! Awwwww Yeahhhhhh this book rules.

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual: Special Reference Work