biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 17, 2016
Yes, very interesting and has some great information in all areas of cooking!
on November 23, 2015
Fantastic cook book, recipes are for the most part easy to follow and well described. Perhaps not the healthiest out there, but certainly delicious!
on October 7, 2015
The cookbooks from America's Test Kitchens never disappoint, I recommend them all
on August 27, 2015
Fantastic cookbook with a wealth of information and tips.
on June 15, 2015
love all the recipes there. kind of wished there were more pictures and the paper was better quality, but the book is surprisingly light for its size which is great.
on January 23, 2015
One of my go-to cook books, on the best way to do a recipe. Great Resource
on December 4, 2014
The recipes have been optimized through thorough experimentation and produce fantastic results. This is the only recipe book I'll follow to the letter (well, the first time I make the recipe anyway). The important parts of each recipe are explained, thus teaching you to be a better cook.
on September 5, 2014
I highly recommend this book! Although there aren't any pictures of the food, there's tons of great advice and the recipes I've made so far have been absolutely amazing!! This is the best recipe book I own. A+
on August 6, 2014
These guys are the best.
on July 29, 2014
I was eager to get this because I have the first edition and use many of the recipes, and this was expanded. While I love the new arrangement, what ruined it for me was that they deleted the white cake recipe. I mean really--how many freaking chocolate cake recipes do you need? (I know--many people will say you can't have too many, but I'm afraid I can't agree. Sorry!) So now I have both editions. I still like the explanations for how they came up with the final recipe and their choices, and love the tips and product recommendations. I recommend this for someone who has some cooking experience and is looking to expand their recipe collection.