5.0 out of 5 stars Truth, March 16 2008
This review is from: The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy: And How to End It (Paperback)
This is an essential primer on the state of the world. Have you ever wondered why things are the way they are? Have you ever gasped in astonishment at the willful arrogance of our "leaders"? Have you ever lay awake at night wondering why the electorate never seem to get what they have voted for? READ THIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!!!, Dec 15 2007
G. Ngo (SAN DIEGO) - See all my reviews
Okay, when I read the first chapter, it seemed too outlandish. But after I got into it, most of it makes sense! I have been seeking answers and the truth and this book connected most of the dots for me. And David has facts, witnesses and scientists quoted, he's not just making assumptions, he explains and proves them. I vaccinated my baby against my better judjment and he is sick all the time!!! YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND READ THIS BOOK!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Either this man is brilliant or insane, June 17 2009
Sunny Sidhu (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ok, I have read 4 books by David Icke and I am not sure how to explain my feelings about him. David is clearly a man that has accumulated an overwhelming amount knowledge over the years. His books offer an explanation on nearly ever major conspiracy theory out there. However, I found that this book took it to a whole other level. Apparently everything in the world is twisted and all the corporations, organizations and their leaders are corrupt and controlled by the "Illuminati". Having said that, I don't disagree rather I am convinced that this man is as close to brilliance you will ever get. If even a fraction of what he is saying is correct we have been duped beyond our wildest dreams. Icke can be harsh in his criticism and even downright rude, but he always backs up his arguments and the reader can't help but feel that this man knows what he is talking about. It's baffling to the mind why his books are seldom found in the library. It could be attributed to the fact that he has been accused of being anti-Semitic. Nevertheless, anyone who will merely take the time to read his books will clearly see that he is not a racist but someone who has a profound grasp of what is really going on in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOBAL CONSPIRACY, July 8 2009
James Cameron "RESEARCHER" (NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA) - See all my reviews
THIS BOOK SHOULD BE READ & UNDERSTOOD BY EVERYONE & WE WOULD HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF OUR WORLD INSTEAD OF BY OUTSIDE FORCES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Icke Classic, Sept. 8 2011
S. Jager - See all my reviews
I was introduced to Mr.Icke about 11 years ago. I was fascinated by what the person on the other end of the phone was saying. After reading some of his earlier work, I found that I began to have stirrings deep within. Concepts that to the public at large would seem strange or unholy were feeling familiar. I found that the more I questioned, the more information cropped up at just the right time for me to understand and accept it.
Icke is one of my author's of choice and this book brings together so many answers to the questions we have, but may forget we have until some false-flag event or we piece together some bits from the news knowing full well that it is not the truth. There are so many inconsistencies out ther. More compelling, however, are that the consistencies...if we begin to connect the dots (or rather read how Icke has done it) we can see that there really is so much more going on in our world than there appears to be.
He offers information without apology, he backs it up and you can check it for yourself..which, in fact, he encourages all people to do. I respect that fact the most. His attitude of "don't take my word for it - research yourself"...is priceless.
He is often repetitive, but I find for newcomers this can be helpful as he reiterates his point(s) you will not become lost in the array of information. He is not dry...his words are lively and engaging. On the other hand, if you are not new to this information, you can easily skip ahead without missing a beat or giving up on the laughs he provides through his commentary.
Excellent read, very informative.

The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy: And How to End It