Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on March 16, 2008
This is an essential primer on the state of the world. Have you ever wondered why things are the way they are? Have you ever gasped in astonishment at the willful arrogance of our "leaders"? Have you ever lay awake at night wondering why the electorate never seem to get what they have voted for? READ THIS.
on December 15, 2007
Okay, when I read the first chapter, it seemed too outlandish. But after I got into it, most of it makes sense! I have been seeking answers and the truth and this book connected most of the dots for me. And David has facts, witnesses and scientists quoted, he's not just making assumptions, he explains and proves them. I vaccinated my baby against my better judjment and he is sick all the time!!! YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND READ THIS BOOK!!!
on September 8, 2011
I was introduced to Mr.Icke about 11 years ago. I was fascinated by what the person on the other end of the phone was saying. After reading some of his earlier work, I found that I began to have stirrings deep within. Concepts that to the public at large would seem strange or unholy were feeling familiar. I found that the more I questioned, the more information cropped up at just the right time for me to understand and accept it.
Icke is one of my author's of choice and this book brings together so many answers to the questions we have, but may forget we have until some false-flag event or we piece together some bits from the news knowing full well that it is not the truth. There are so many inconsistencies out ther. More compelling, however, are that the consistencies...if we begin to connect the dots (or rather read how Icke has done it) we can see that there really is so much more going on in our world than there appears to be.
He offers information without apology, he backs it up and you can check it for yourself..which, in fact, he encourages all people to do. I respect that fact the most. His attitude of "don't take my word for it - research yourself" priceless.
He is often repetitive, but I find for newcomers this can be helpful as he reiterates his point(s) you will not become lost in the array of information. He is not dry...his words are lively and engaging. On the other hand, if you are not new to this information, you can easily skip ahead without missing a beat or giving up on the laughs he provides through his commentary.
Excellent read, very informative.
on July 8, 2009