5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!
This is the ultimate compendium of rules for your fantasy gaming needs! I personally like playing as an Elf named "Pat Prancer" with a really cool foam sword I bought from a local merchant. These rules are simple and easy to use, and make playing much more fun... As fun as dressing up in a leotard and silk cloak can be! Lightning Bolt!
Published on June 7 2004 by Patrick Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, if you're only partly into Fantasy
Published on June 8 2004 by Mike Swisher

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, if you're only partly into Fantasy, June 8 2004
This review is from: IFGS Fantasy Rules (Paperback)
I prefer real hardcore fantasy, and unfortunatley this book let me down a bit. I do love the dressing up in my wizard's robe, but this book leaves it at that. I need more then just dressing up tips. I need the whole society interaction. People must know and that I'm a Level 22 Wizard and can make them do my biding. I should have to tell them that, my personna should be known throughout the land and this book doesn't offer any guidance on how to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, June 7 2004
This review is from: IFGS Fantasy Rules (Paperback)

Ifgs Fantasy Rules
Ifgs Fantasy Rules by International Fantasy Gaming Society Sta (Paperback - April 1989)
Used & New from: CDN$ 184.82