march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on March 25, 1999
This book contained alot of great information for the Track. A lot of the information can be direclty applied to going fast on the street. However, this primarily deals with track condtions. It doesn't go into poor road conditions, like ripples and how to deal with them. If you're looking for a Book that teaches you how to go fast on Daytona tarmac, then this is your book. If you wanna learn racing technique to apply to street riding, it's all here. But for information about Street situations, get another book.
on October 5, 1999
I am a new rider with only 600 miles of riding in me and on a 500cc sportbike. But several friends who have raced superbike told me this is the bible of racing and to read it soon so I learn the right things from the get go. I also bought the video. From a novice viewpoint the book reads well and the concepts make sense but only practice will make perfect. It is a pratice manual and I will no doubt read it several times before I ever upgrade to 600cc or 1000cc and go to the California Superbike School.