Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Twist of the Wrist: The Motorcycle Roadracers Handbook
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$16.32+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on March 25, 1999
This book contained alot of great information for the Track. A lot of the information can be direclty applied to going fast on the street. However, this primarily deals with track condtions. It doesn't go into poor road conditions, like ripples and how to deal with them. If you're looking for a Book that teaches you how to go fast on Daytona tarmac, then this is your book. If you wanna learn racing technique to apply to street riding, it's all here. But for information about Street situations, get another book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 5, 1999
I am a new rider with only 600 miles of riding in me and on a 500cc sportbike. But several friends who have raced superbike told me this is the bible of racing and to read it soon so I learn the right things from the get go. I also bought the video. From a novice viewpoint the book reads well and the concepts make sense but only practice will make perfect. It is a pratice manual and I will no doubt read it several times before I ever upgrade to 600cc or 1000cc and go to the California Superbike School.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again