boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice biss Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 28, 1998
THIS WAS AN ENORMOUS BOOST TO MY RIDING SKILL. I HAD BEEN RACING FOR ONLY A YEAR WHEN I READ THIS BOOK. THE THING THAT IS SO AMAZING ABOUT THIS BOOK IS THAT YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHETHER YOU JUST STARTED RIDING OR IF YOU WERE BORN ON TWO WHEELS.
on August 26, 2002
This book is considered a roadracing bible and is an absolute must for any sportbike rider. The skills tought here are not just for track but are for street as well, and will make riding more relaxed, controlled and fun, and may save your life.
on February 6, 2007
Many reviewers recommend reading this book over and over. This is partly needed because it's not particularly well written, as others have noted. Poor writing shouldn't impact the quality of the content, which is good - but the book has me nearly at screaming point with the incessant stars that highlight words that are defined at the end of each chapter. Each and every star firstly jerks my attention away from the flow of the text and secondly irritates me when I realize how unnecessary it is. EVERY WRITER IN EFFECT ASSUMES THAT THE READER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UNDERSTANDING THE TEXT. The most ridiculous words are flagged. Are motorcyclists really so stupid that they (a) don't understand the words "hesitate" or "identical" (which are not the simplest words flagged) AND (b) they are incapable of looking up a dictionary on their own? I regularly look up words I don't understand - that's my responsibility. A glossary for technical terms as an appendix, now that would have been useful. I have become so sensitized to the stars I'm having trouble getting through the text to the message. Don't let it put you off buying the book, but be warned.
on December 25, 2014
Great insight for the beginner biker. Every rider should know and understand the body's innate response to fear perception. Read and understood this book will not only help you stay alive but also be alive with awesome riding skills.
on March 28, 1999
He's not a proffesional writer, but it's obvious he understands bikes and how to help you understand them, too. This book will help your abilities grow closer to the motorcycle's abilities which will make you smoother and safer.
on March 9, 2001
There is nothing else even close. It gives technique, step by step, easy to understand (and I like the words being defined that might be not understood.)
If you ride a bike, you better know this stuff
on August 31, 2006
Everyone who rides a motorcycle should read this. Totally recommended. I've become a lot more confident since reading this book - can't wait to try it all out "for real" on the track !!
on March 1, 2014
I ordered this book for my husband. He loves to ride and is always interested in improving his skills. This book has lots of practical advice on becoming a better, and safer, rider.
on February 19, 2013
Being a new rider and a little heavy on the break Code gave me a better understanding on how the motorcycle works and
how to become an more confident rider. A must read!
on May 17, 2015
I paired the book up with the DVD and it helped me immediately become a better more confident rider, which is what we all want out on the streets.