countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 10, 2016
The book and video serve as mutual support: the book gives you the description of what your thought processes need to be foe advanced riding; the video provides visual proof that the directions work. An excellent set of tools for mid level to advanced riders.
on August 19, 2011
I had heard about this from a few friends and decided to get a copy, I have been riding motorcycles for years and like most people, found out how to ride a bike by trial and error. This should be part of any training! Mr Code is a very smart guy who knows what he is talking about, not only that, he can explain how and why a bike does what it does. Then he tells you its ok to be scared, your survival instinct is what is holding you back! This knowledge gives you a real opportunity to improve your skills which are very relevant to road riding, not just the race track. Buy a copy and you will watch it over and over, it takes some time to master the skills, so worth it!
on February 26, 2012
I've been driving bikes for 25+ years and definitely learned a few new tricks.
Yes, some places the acting is a little cheesie.
But, there is a lot of stuff you just don't know or realize packed into this DVD.
I highly recommend it!
on June 4, 2012
My girlfriend taught me how to ride a bike, but after I got my first sport bike I was on my own. I didn't have money for proper school so I researched and Keith Code came up I got his DVD and book. After reviewing the material and slowly applying the theory into action, my riding improved greatly. This DVD along with its book are great reference materials that you will keep coming back too. I found that any time I had any question for my riding this DVD and the book solved it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, I am saving to one day attend KEITH CODES CALIFORNIA SUPERBIKE SCHOOL. The chicken strips on my tyres are disappearing thanks to KEith CODE
on April 16, 2012
This video is a wealth of information on riding safely and efficiently. Not just for high-performance racers, this video is full of valuable and potentially life-saving techniques for everyone from the Sunday cruiser to the supersport knee-dragger.
In fact, there's so much information that I recommend keep your finger hovering over the pause button to take notes.
I've watched in three times so far and I keep getting more out of it every time.
on September 25, 2015
No more speculation or opinions on cornering and what to do. Keith answers the question why with great examples and demonstrations. The No-BS bikes is a great example of this and for me the contact patch demonstration explained why throttle control is important. Sometimes there is a bit too much race track jargon, but beyond that I already notice the difference these techniques have made in my cornering.
on October 25, 2012
Good video, fun to watch .. but it's cornering only, agressive cornering.
If you are casual driver like I am, you will learn the base of cornering... with this DVD I do better now, like they said you have to go to the track !

It's a DVD for sportbike driver with 3 to 12 months of experience .. or more if you have a chicken stripe on your tires like I have :-P
on December 22, 2013
Received it and immediately put it in my laptop, sat back and enjoyed it on this good winter's day. If you like to ride a sports bike this is a great DVD without all the extreme stunt nonsense. Or, if you just want to become a better rider this is a good start.
on May 15, 2015
Not a magic bullet but it definitely gave me a better sense of how to ride quickly. It's filmed kind of like a infomercial where Keith Code keeps popping out of the bushes to comment on the dilemma of two riders reading his book. Weird and fun.
on April 21, 2015
Too many pointers and factors get convoluted occasionally, then again, precision cornering is a complex thing...
Not for the Sunday cruiser crowd, some however will appreciate the teachings from the seasoned rider.