Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on April 20, 2004
I like to say it's like Lay's potato chips: You can't stop at just one of the stories in this book. Each story is the perfect length for a quick reading in the course of a busy life. Yet each is inspirational and you find yourself trying to sneak in just one more story before you have to get back to your duties.
I have and will continue to give this book as gifts. It is the perfect end-of-year gift for Catholic school teachers or CCD/RE teachers. Frankly, giving it out to your family and friends is a great idea too. Easy to read, yet never "fluffy" or watered-down, it is another amazing contribution by Jeff Cavins and Matt Pinto. Thanks guys!
on May 25, 2004
Some books warm the heart,inspiring it to hope again. The poignant storylines remind me of Katherine Valentine's Dorsetville series. This is one of those books. I highly recommend it to anyone going through tough times. It's bound to renew your faith.
on May 7, 2015
God is alive in many ways in our lives , to see it we only have to open our hearts .