march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 3, 2016
Love this book! Every recipe I have made so far has been a crowd pleaser. I also purchased the other books of the series on broth, and feeding baby. The broth book is great as well. I am waiting for my sister to tell me how she likes the baby book.
on March 17, 2016
If you want to learn about how you should be eating then this is the book for you. There is so much excellent information in this one book. It will definitely change the way I eat.....for the better.
on March 1, 2016
This is an astonishing book. It pulls together a wide range of new data, upsets a great deal of accepted dogma (as many individual nutritionists are now re-discovering!) and sets the information out in a way that relates easily to what we can buy in the marketplace. Perhaps I should say "what Americans can buy in their marketplace". Canadian regulations are sometimes tighter - for example, it is illegal to sell unpasteurized milk anywhere in Canada, yet 'raw' milk is described as having many benefits, all known to our ancestors. Eat what our ancestors ate in the 1600s - meat, eggs, milk (cow and goat), some vegetables, fruit in season and, above all - NO SUGAR! That is the authors' message in a nutshell. It made a lot of sense to me. Well done.
on February 25, 2016
Bringing health back to food and cooking.
on February 7, 2016
amazing - I bought this years ago and still use it all the time. now my whole family is using it too!
on February 7, 2016
Terrific
on February 3, 2016
Love it.
on October 29, 2015
Everyone should read this book . It's very very informative and a must read if you care about your health....
on October 20, 2015
Bought it for the fermenting recipes...and was pleasantly surprised by the usefulness of this book.
on June 22, 2015