march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 11, 2009
I started off with Eat Shrink and Be Merry, then I bought Looney Spoons and just recently added this to my cookbook collection.
While sometimes the recipes do seem a little tedious (with all the ingredients), they taste incredible and I love all the nutrition facts located throughout the books. I have found many recipes that I enjoy making and mix it up to try something new in the book each time I go shopping!
on April 5, 2011
I had gotten the book Looney Spoons as a X-Mas present years ago and was not really into cooking then. I just started using it in the last 2 years and have never made anything from it my family did not enjoy. I love the fact that I am now using herbs and spices to create tasty low fat dishes. I then looked into other books by the same authors. I had no trouble getting Eat, Shrink, and be Merry as it was their most recent book. Again this proved a purchase that has been used very often with great results. I have looked all over for Crazy Plates but could not find it until through Amazon who facilitated it's purchase. Although they did not have it in stock I was able to purchase a very good condition used copy from a person listed on the Amazon site. It was very easy to do and the book arrived in a timely manner. I have no complaints about this experience. I was so excited to receive it As with the other 2 books it has been a great addition to our dining delights. I am looking forward to some of their BBQ recipes I will be preparing this coming summer. I hope they will be coming out with another book in the future. The recipes are simple, very tasty, and the best part healthy for you.
on November 10, 2006
I own both Crazy Plates and Eat, Shrink and Be Merry. They are by far my favourite and most often used cookbooks. The recipes in both are fantastic - I have probably tried 3/4 of them and so far, no flops. Many of the recipes do require a large number of ingredients, but it's nice to see a cookbook that uses fresh ingredients and seasonings to flavour a dish, rather than salt and butter. The comments, info and hints in the margins are both humorous and useful. I also enjoy the fact that the cookbook incorporates recipes/ingredients from around the world (Indian, Thai, Mexican, etc.). I can't wait for the sisters to come up with their next book.
on March 21, 2007
I love love love this cookbook. The authors use cartoons and sprinkle food facts to make the book more interactive and interesting to the reader, which is unlike anything I have seen in any other cookbook. And the food is to die for! No one has ever guessed it is low-fat. My favorites include: Stop and Smell the Rosemary Foccacia, Tubes and Cubes (a BBQ chicken pasta dish), and I Got Stew Babe (a delicious balsmaic roasted veggies and chicken stew).
on December 11, 2009
These ladies know how to make a cookbook for the rest of us! I love their tips and notes and no-nonsense recipes. I have the collection and bought this for a gift this Christmas for friends settling into their first house. Serving these recipes will make it feel like a home!
on February 6, 2009
My neighbor got this for a gift, so I thought i would buy it for my wife. Great receipes and they all all very tasty.

my wife has millions { yes}of cookbooks and this is definitely in the top five.

buy it and make sure you have lots of Maple Syrup on hand
on October 3, 2013
This is another great cookbook from these Canadian sisters. It was received in great condition. Now, if I could only find a copy of the original Looneyspoons cookbook.
on July 9, 2015
Seems as though all of their cook books have the same recipes. If you have one you have them all give or take a few recipes.
on November 30, 2012
There are lots of healthy recipes in this book.

I love what they offer. My family is very happy with the results
on November 24, 2010
All 3 of the Podleski books are great! Low fat food that tastes better than high fat food! Can't wait for their next book!