march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 9, 2016
LOVE this cookbook! Common ingredients I can find in my Canadian grocery store. Healthy recipes, and it give you the nutritional breakdown. Awesome! Subsequently bought 3 others for gifts. Definitely my "go-to" cookbook.
on March 27, 2016
Bought for my kids for Easter. Got lucky and the books were signed by the Author.. So many fun names and great recipes. Highly recommend.
on March 18, 2016
best. cookbook. ever!
on March 16, 2016
A must have cookbook!!
on March 15, 2016
Great cookbook
on March 9, 2016
So many recipes! Many healthy and delicious choices. I recommend highly
on March 9, 2016
Love this book- ingredients I have on hand. Love the nutrition information and the pictures!
on March 1, 2016
Great recipe book with lots of handy quirky tips.
on February 23, 2016
Love this cookbook
on February 22, 2016
Love this cookbook. I purchased this book a couple of weeks ago and have tried quite a few recipes already. I have even made the dog cookies for 2 very happy dogs. The recipes are easy to follow, I love the layout and illustrations and look forward to making this my go to book.