summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on June 20, 2016
i bought this book for my son, so he can learn to start early , and get out of the rat race early.
on June 18, 2016
Old wine in a new bottle in a good way. Nice read to reiterate the importance of money.
on June 12, 2016
Good book
on May 25, 2016
Thanks Mr. Chilton for making this my most joyfully informative read in a long time. And thanks for so unreservedly educating us these most needed financial concepts.
on May 18, 2016
Good read for anyone looking for an overview on how to look at your money
on May 16, 2016
Of all the investing books I’ve read in my life (About one a year for twenty years) this is one of the best and one I would recommend the most. If you are young with no money just start working on your investment knowledge. Use this book to get you started. His book has all the lessons of The Wealthy Barber but not in a novel format. It’s easy, and reasonably fun, to read.
on May 10, 2016
Great book. Easy read and great introduction into the finance world. Really helped me understand what I should do with my savings.
on April 24, 2016
easy read
on April 21, 2016
A solid intro to personal finance concepts.
on April 18, 2016
I had high expectations for this book. In comparison to others I've read, I didn't think this explained much of investing very well.