march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on May 25, 2016
Thanks Mr. Chilton for making this my most joyfully informative read in a long time. And thanks for so unreservedly educating us these most needed financial concepts.
on May 18, 2016
Good read for anyone looking for an overview on how to look at your money
on May 16, 2016
Of all the investing books I’ve read in my life (About one a year for twenty years) this is one of the best and one I would recommend the most. If you are young with no money just start working on your investment knowledge. Use this book to get you started. His book has all the lessons of The Wealthy Barber but not in a novel format. It’s easy, and reasonably fun, to read.
on May 10, 2016
Great book. Easy read and great introduction into the finance world. Really helped me understand what I should do with my savings.
on April 24, 2016
easy read
on April 21, 2016
A solid intro to personal finance concepts.
on April 18, 2016
I had high expectations for this book. In comparison to others I've read, I didn't think this explained much of investing very well.
on April 13, 2016
Read both the original and then this one. Great books.
on April 12, 2016
Great book, easy to read. Good financial advice.
on April 9, 2016
Very interesting, motivating and easy to read. Good to give as a gift for a child who is leaving the nest or simply for pleasant reading