biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 14, 2016
Very fast shipping. Item is exactly as expected. Very satisfied.
on February 10, 2016
Great intro to personal finance, a must read for anyone.
on January 25, 2016
This book was enjoyable to read, funny as well! Highly recommended.
on December 10, 2015
Was given this book at graduation. It was and excellent read, so good I bought it as a gift for a few friends for their graduation. Covers very well the basic personal finance education most are lacking and presents it in a way that is both intriguing and occasionally funny.
on November 20, 2015
I want my kids to read this and its predecessor, the Wealthy Barber. Money managing advise in a clear, easy to understand format. This book should be used in high schools as a text book.
on November 19, 2015
A++
on November 13, 2015
^_^
on October 30, 2015
Easy, fun read that is informative for the average person like myself that has little background with this sort of stuff. A lot of it only confirmed what I knew but I definitely learned a fair bit as well and it provides angles/explanations to things that I never considered and will help me to make more sound financial decisions in the future. If nothing else though I had my wife read some sections and it helped convinced her we shouldn't spend as much on our next house as she was planning, without me having to come across like the bad guy like I usually do when I try to provide the voice of financial reason.
on October 24, 2015
Got it as a loaner to have in the office. Always a great read with it's easy to understand and folksy style.
on October 2, 2015