countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 13, 2015
What can I say .. I admit I am a messy cookie maker (and some other things). This is probably my third COOKIE book. However, now retired I can make and try 'DIFFERENT' types of cookies .AND I have the best taste testers there are .... TRUCK DRIVERS. I am happy to say we have wonderful friends in the Industry. Since we are also located almost half way from east to west and some of them call for certain flavors ie: peanut butter, and I'll make up a few batches and meet them. This time I've made up 5 cookies I have never made before .... now it's TASTE TESTERS time. Please let me know what you think and be honest.
You guys do a great job and we are proud to in the DRIVERS family. My husband is 74 and has been driving now over 53 years. I'll be glad when he retires!!!
"COOKIES" IS A WONDERFUL AND EASY COOK BOOK OF COOKIES. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS TO NEW BRIDES AND TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES TO BAKE.
on September 13, 2010
As with all Company's Coming books, 'Cookies' has an easy-to-read layout and easy-to-follow recipes. The ingredients are what most people already have in their pantry, or those that are easy to find at a grocery or bulk store.

Recipes include rolled, drop, fancy, and even no-bake cookies, with something for every skill level.

This was a used, older version of the book, so I'm not sure what changes, if any, have taken place with the newer version.
on February 10, 2006
I admit it- I LOVE this book! I am a big fan of Company's Coming Cookbooks but this one is definitely my favorite! Many of the recipes in this book have become favorites in our family. I love that there are pictures of each cookie and the instructions are easy to follow. It's also suprisingly sturdy, although some pages now have bits of dried cookie dough on them! I'd recommend this book and would like to see that each of our grown children have a copy.
on May 25, 2012
I was not sure about second hand cook books. These books were just great. The covers have ware but they are fine. My girls love these cook books.
on March 10, 2016
The one book was okay but the second book there is about 10 pages that on upside down
on January 16, 2016
Excellent. Same recipes as my original book from23 years ago. Simple & easy recipes.
on December 20, 2015
One of the BEST cookie cookbooks out there!
on March 31, 2015