5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, May 25 2012
This review is from: Cookies (Plastic Comb)
I was not sure about second hand cook books. These books were just great. The covers have ware but they are fine. My girls love these cook books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookies! Nom nom nom nom, Sept. 13 2010
Cheryl (Vineland, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cookies (Plastic Comb)
As with all Company's Coming books, 'Cookies' has an easy-to-read layout and easy-to-follow recipes. The ingredients are what most people already have in their pantry, or those that are easy to find at a grocery or bulk store.

Recipes include rolled, drop, fancy, and even no-bake cookies, with something for every skill level.

This was a used, older version of the book, so I'm not sure what changes, if any, have taken place with the newer version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookie Cookbook Ever!, Feb. 10 2006
This review is from: Cookies (Plastic Comb)
I admit it- I LOVE this book! I am a big fan of Company's Coming Cookbooks but this one is definitely my favorite! Many of the recipes in this book have become favorites in our family. I love that there are pictures of each cookie and the instructions are easy to follow. It's also suprisingly sturdy, although some pages now have bits of dried cookie dough on them! I'd recommend this book and would like to see that each of our grown children have a copy.

ARRAY(0xb813ef24)

Cookies
Cookies by Jean Pare (Plastic Comb - Jan. 8 2011)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26