5.0 out of 5 stars and not only lost weight but put my body back into good working order, Sept. 6 2014
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
I have had this book before but loaned it out and never got it back. I followed Matsen's program of eating, and not only lost weight but put my body back into good working order. I found out the things that I was eating that were not healthy, and omitted them from my diet, I grew to understand how my body works when I consume food, and so enjoyed learning from the clever pictures in the book. I am again going to use this book to help me get back into health again. I have even ordered one for a friend who is having trouble with her body so she can learn for herself how it works. I thank John Matsen every day for the things he has taught me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Fantastic.., Oct. 2 2002
Prasad "Prasad" (North Vancouver BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
A must read for anyone who would like to know why he or she is sick and the answers to solving those problems.
I know Dr. Matsen personally and have seen with my own eyes the remarkable good work he has been doing for humanity.
He is an undiscovered jewel! This book is worth its weight in gold!!

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best health books., May 8 2006
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
I have read hundres of health books, and this is one of the best! Dr.Matsen take you on a tour of your body and shows you the steps of digestion. I can read this book over and over again, its so funny and informative I never get bored of it and I learn something new each time. buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., May 27 2002
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
I really loved this book. I have read many health books and this one, by far, is the best. When my dad found out he had cancer he called John on the phone and john talked with my dad (free of charge) and helped him through finding something that would work for him.
I learnt alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is excellent for anyone from beginner to highly seasoned holistic nutritionist, July 11 2014
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
This book is excellent for anyone from beginner to highly seasoned holistic nutritionist. I have recommended it to many of patience. It is so easy to understand and applies to every day life. It's a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE!, Jan. 8 2014
Rose Anne van der Heiden (Blue River, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
This book is so great. It is the first version, and I do not have the second version (yet). However, following the suggested diet and recipes made me feel so much better. Even though I would only eat fruit in the morning (and I am someone that NEEDS to eat to not get cranky or dysfunctional), I felt great and didn't feel overly starving. While I might be a bit hungry, I do not dive over into the low insulin drama that could otherwise occur. MUST READ!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, Sept. 1 2013
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
The book arrived on time and was packed very well. I would recommend them for any and all your book needs. If you are like me and demand good service, order from these people and you will not be let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Digestive Book, Jan. 18 2012
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
Great book that covers all the basics when it comes to digestive health. Anyone and everyone will benefit from reading this - whether or not you have digestive symptoms. We are a culture known from trashing our digestive system - eating most things in site without giving a second thought to how it impacts our health. The health of the body is very reliant on the health of the digestive system, so I recommend anyone with chronic health complaints to first and foremost make sure their digestive tract is in full functioning order.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, April 21 2010
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
Amazing information about your digestive system
and how it affects your whole body. Everybody
should read this. My family is doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars I learned a plenty about digestion and how it affects health, May 18 2009
Carrie "Carrie" (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion (Paperback)
What a great book to learn all about digestion and how it relates to our current state of health! What I love about it, is how the doctor explained these concepts using simple language, cartoons and great analogies. There are also lots of great recipes to help the reader on their path to better digestion.

For my full review, please click on the below link:
[...]

Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion
Eating Alive: Prevention Thru Good Digestion by Jonn Matsen (Paperback - Jan. 1 1991)
CDN$ 22.27 CDN$ 12.34