4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Writing....Deep Message, Aug. 9 2001
Melinda Curry (Woodland, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit (CD-ROM)
I thought this book was quite good. I enjoyed the story itself and could see my self rather clearly in one of the characters. I thought the introduction was a bit long. I think the reason the the book is so widely appreciated is because the author knew that you have every spectrum of employee in your average company, from those with a Ph.D. all the way to those who did not graduate High School. In order to speak to a wide audience, you must put it into terms for everyone's consumption. This book may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think that change is a regular ingredient in our lives that we must come to grips with. How we react to change (which will always be occurring) can set the tone for our very temperament. Kudos to Dr. Johnson!

4.0 out of 5 stars Business Necessity, Dec 22 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit (CD-ROM)
To all the people grumbling about the book not being worth the money, take a closer look at their situations. Few are business haters, some were "forced" to read it, and finally some want a textbook on change management. This book is not a guide to change management but rather an attitude advisement towards change. This is a very good book in that regards. It helps you understand change rather than fear change. It is a simple, easy reading book that is a pleasure rather than a chore to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars My cheese was molded, Oct. 10 2001
"buggychic8" (Rosebush, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit (CD-ROM)
What a cute and simplistic way of looking at life! I have been depressed for a very long time. I am going through a long, drawn out legal/custody battle over my 3 children, my mother in law handed this book to me and asked me to read it. I found it very funny, easy to understand and very relatable to my situation. The only advice I have is to not read too much into it and don't expect a magic wand to be waved. I have also gone to the website: ... Very interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but worth the time!, March 11 2001
Jennifer (Madison, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit (CD-ROM)
This is a wonderful, simple book that is full of "Life's lessons". Yes it is a simple parable but it helps us to see another way of looking at a situation that could be difficult...change. Sometimes it was a bit predictable but it is light and fun and could help someone move out of immobility and into a proactive place in his/her own life. It was recommended to me and I am glad she did. I gave it a 4 because it seems a bit expensive.

Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit
Who Moved My Cheese Change Survival Kit by Spencer Johnson (CD-ROM - Jan. 11 2002)
CDN$ 57.99 CDN$ 36.53