5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Routine
Published on Feb. 22 2012 by Anna

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Very disappointed not for the age group it advertises for much younger children. 2 to 3year olds might like this. Unable to use for the age group I needed it for
Published 1 month ago by Lorraine Sconci

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Routine, Feb. 22 2012
This review is from: Indigo Ocean Dreams: 4 Children's Stories Designed to Decrease Stress, Anger and Anxiety while Increasing Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness (Audio CD)
I purchased the Indigo Ocean Dreams cd, with the accompanying books, for my 8 year old son who has Autism Spectrum Disorder. We have been listening to the stories every night at bedtime, and he absolutely loves them! The narrators' voices and the ocean sound effects are so soothing. In particular, we have found the relaxation and calming techniques in "Angry Octopus" and "Sea Otter Cove" to be very effective. I will often hear my son repeating phrases from these two stories during the day in frustrating or overwhelming situations. The books are charmingly illustrated. I can't imagine bedtime without Indigo Ocean Dreams!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it!, March 27 2012
My kids love the cd, i got them the books to go with the cd and they read it everynight. My son caught onto the breathing stategies the next day. He said he was angry and just did what they did in the book/cd to calm down.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Soothing, Feb. 10 2012
I bought this CD along with the books fore each of the stories for my three active children. We started having 'down time' about 3 afternoons a week where the whole family will way on the floor and listen to a story and do the stress-reducing techniques along with it. The kids are 3, and 7 and all three participate eagerly. The two older children will often listen while they fall asleep at night. My five year old gets angry and frustrated easily; she's been running to her room, slamming her door, and putting on the Indigo Dreams CD! After a story or two she'll emerge happy and relaxed. I love it! I have recomended it to everyone I know with kids and have bought it for two of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson"s sleepless nights, Dec 2 2011
My ten year old grandson has trouble going to sleep. He cannot get his mind to calm down and he tosses and turns
all nite.

He wakens looking tired. I was introduced to this CD by my Dr. She had a copy of it in her office, just listening
to it made us both feel like we could take a nap.

My daughter says he now falls a sleep within 15-20 minutes and doesn't move much during the nite.

My four year old grandaughter,who is a very active child, listens to it sometimes while her brother is at school
because she like the stories, it gives her a chance to wind down and gives her mom a few moments of peace.

I ordered the other CD Indigo Dreams and this too is also a helpful companion.

The stories also give valuable lessons and helps with self-esteem while helping the child destress.

I am impressed with the way the stories are read and the calm, soothing voice of the readers.

I would recommend both of these highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent relaxation CD for children, Nov. 20 2009
My name is George-Ann Bains the author of A Child's Story - Going to School with Anxiety. My daughter listens to this CD at bedtime to relax and truly enjoys the stories falling asleep relaxed. The relaxation techniques taught in the stories coupled with the techniques taught in my book have made bedtime for a child with anxiety much more manageable. No more nights of trying to fall to sleep until 10 o'clock due to worries of the next day!A Child's Story: Going to School with Anxiety

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, May 6 2014
My daughter was experiencing night time anxiety and was having great difficulty in falling asleep. I found out about Indigo Dreams through a parenting blog and purchased it right away. From the first night we have used it my daughter has gone to sleep without any trouble. She loves the stories and looks forward to listening to them each night. I highly recommend these stories to any parent with an anxious child. They work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly relaxing, Feb. 10 2014
N. Fisher - See all my reviews
My niece loves this CD ( she is 10), and told me it has been so helpful to her. How wonderful it is that we can teach our young people positive ways to relax and cope with struggles within their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stories and meditations for kids to learn about relaxation and breathing, Nov. 10 2013
My perspective: These are the only meditation CDs (Lori Lite's Indigo Dreams and Indigo Ocean Dreams) that my 8-year-old son will listen to. They have been very useful to him, and he often listens to them at night to help him get to sleep. But don't take my word for it - here is what my son thinks, in his own words:

From my son: I like that these CDs can help me relax by being able to imagine that I'm somewhere that makes me feel calm and peaceful. It helps me a lot. I wish that there could be more of these stories because I really like them and I want to have more to listen to every night. My Mom has tried to get me other ones, but the voices in other people's stories and meditations sound like they're talking to really little kids and the stories, like really, they're about stuff like fairies and stuff I do not like. I wish there were more cool ones that are based on stories with animals and stuff that help me be relaxed. I really like it when it isn't just girls telling the stories too, no offence, but it's just you guys have like the only 3 meditation stories in the whole world that have a boy telling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Indigo Ocean Dreams, Dec 23 2012
I got this for my granddaughters who were struggling with some of the changes that were happening in their lives. They were finding it difficult to react appropriately because of their frustration and listening to this at night or even during the day when they were having a bad spell helped them learn to calm themselves so they do not lose control and do things they don't really want to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Which titles are included on this CD?, May 3 2012
I would like to know but don't see it written anywhere... which titles are included on this CD? Thanks! :)