march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on October 8, 2013
I was bitten by some kind of insect in Jan 2013 & spent 8 months in misery tryin traditional medical approaches to healing as well as some non-traditional. The antibiotics helped but I still had lingering symptoms and a general unwell feeling. I tested negative for Lyme twice. If this wasn't Lyme, it was doing a great imitation! As one specialist informed me, bugs carry all kinds of disease. Nevertheless, I tried the basic protocol in this book & I feel rejuvenated...and very thankful to the author!
on April 4, 2014
This was the first book I purchased after being diagnosed with Lyme disease. Great information but at times becomes over technical. I can appreciate all the information, research and studies that go behind providing information relevant to this very difficult disease. However, at times, some of the information is too much. It's nice that Stephen has a website to visit and see updates to his protocol and other recommendations and comments. All in all, this book is really worth every penny.
on November 24, 2009
This Author is fantastic. Very clear and easy to understand - and Lyme disease is not easy to understand. His explanations are very good and he has really done his homework on how to treat this disease naturally and how to support your body while treating. Just loved it!
Lyme sufferer of 7+ years just recently diagnosed.
on September 5, 2012
This the best book I have read on the subject . I took the core protocol for at least 3 months and improved my health tremendously .I have much more energy, more concentration capacity etc,etc .I am almost a new person!
The author is simply a genious herbalist .
on August 28, 2012
Very informative and well written book. The author breaks down each co-infection and gives specific herbal options to eradicate the infections. If you know someone who is plagued by this debilitating disease this book is a must read.
on March 9, 2014
A good read for learning about Lyme's disease -- I still pick it up from time to time to refresh certain information, however there is a lot of current information coming out on the internet and with support groups one can really keep up to date
on December 6, 2012
This guide was read as soon as it arrived. My neuropathic doctor borrowed it to aid in her deeper understanding of things to do with Lyme Disease! I am astounded by the information in it that I found nowhere else. A great book!
on August 30, 2015
Very interesting. The author suggests that if you find parts too technical, then skip them. The parts that ordinary people can understand are filled with useful and interesting information. When he suggests natural alternatives, he goes into dosages, where the plant is found, how long it's been used for healing, what it's been used for, problems to look out for and so on. He even tells of plants that are being harvested too intensely and thus becoming endangered and what to look for when you buy them so as to be assured you are not being part of the problem.
on February 16, 2013
I had lyme and this book was very good at explaining it. It's written so anyone can understand the medical problems. Also I found the chapters well organized.
on September 28, 2014
This is a definitive book on Lyme. Start with this one to get accurate and informative complete what is it all about and what can you do about it.