5.0 out of 5 stars The only book you need to wire your house
We bought this hoping to get ideas for wiring our new house. With only this book we were able to wire our entire new house - from setting the power at the street - to wiring our well . Not only were we able to wire our entire house - it passed inspection on the first try with no corrections . A very valuable book for home owners and builders.
Published on Dec 4 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date...
I have not gone through the full book as of yet, but from what I read the material is old, poorly written and lacks diagrams/examples. I would not recommend this book for someone looking to learn current information in the electrical trades.
Published 15 months ago by CLARRY W ROBICHEAU

5.0 out of 5 stars The only book you need to wire your house, Dec 4 1998
By A Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date..., Aug. 29 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ELECTRICAL, July 2 1999
By A Customer
COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIA

Practical Electrical Wiring: Residential, Farm, Commercial & Industrial: Based on the 2011 National Electrical Code
Used & New from: CDN$ 185.03