5.0 out of 5 stars The Phantom totally rocks.
Published on June 12 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing
Published on Nov. 24 2003 by Savant11

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, Nov. 24 2003
Ce commentaire est de: The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks (Paperback)
I am a huge Phantom fan, he's the hero of my childhood, and probably the only comic book hero that has survived the transition. In fact I think he's a better hero than Batman (who by the way I adore). No gadgets, no side kicks. Just his smarts and his pistols. Also he knows how to have a family life. I remember fondly waiting each Friday afternoon for the paper so that I could get my Phantom fix.
However this treatment by Ben Raab doesn't bring back much nostalgia. It absolutely is atrocious and does The dialogue is awful and the story silly. I hope Moostone replaces him as a scribe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Phantom totally rocks., June 12 2003
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks (Paperback)
Phantom fans everywhere, look out for this new graphic novel about the Phantom. Before spiderman, superman, batman, or even the justice league, there was the Phantom. He is a purple-clad protector of the jungle. This book is definitly there for anyone looking for action, adventure, or just another superhero to idolize. And if you turn out liking the Phantom, there is also a movie(starring Billy Zane, and Catherine Zeta Jones).

The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks
The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks by Ron Goulart (Paperback - May 21 2003)
CDN$ 21.50