5.0 out of 5 stars That could be your best book ever

1.0 out of 5 stars Opinion from a Registered Dietitian/ Scientist
Published on Aug. 12 2009 by John Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars That could be your best book ever, Nov. 24 2006
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I have high cholesterol and one of my fingers have problem at the joint. I went to see my doctor and he prescribed statin drug for my cholesterol and glucosamine for my finger. The statin drug helped a little bit but the glucosamine had no help. I began searching the internet for a natural cure for my problems and I came to read the review of this book. The negative review has no foundation to show why they did not like it, but the positive review revealed the book in much more detail. I decided to buy the book from Amazon. I agree almost with everything the author writes in this book. I applies some remedies described in the book for my problem such as garlic extract for my cholesterol and a lemon a day for my finger. My finger healed after one week, and my cholesterol went down 100 points in 3 months. Now I am off statin and very happy that I have purchased the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE for anyone committed to healthy living, May 5 2006
A. Steele (Dallas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
After reading "Can We Live 150" it was impossible not to follow the author to immediately grab his next book. "Cure the Incurable" is not as broad and comprehensive on the general subject of health as "Can We Lie 150" is, but it is well focused on a few diseases written off by conventional medicine as "incurable". Mr. Tombak discusses prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, diabetes, cancer, etc. In addition, in the appendices, the author suggests remedies against diseases "from A to Z" (not all, but many) and Healthy Recipes. Getting these two books is a great idea, as both books are a MUST HAVE for anyone committed to healthy living, and getting them in one package saves on Amazon shipping cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Offers Hope and Alternatives, Oct. 13 2005
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
The book offers hope and alternatives for those who are unhappy over the prospect of spending much of their lives in discomfort, relying on painkillers and other pharmaceuticals that usually cause side-effects, and sitting for hours in doctors' offices or lab waiting rooms. In too many cases, all such necessary sacrifice comes without any promise of real improvement or reversal of the disease, the best thing offered being a chance to deal with its symptoms and stop or slow down its progression.

"Curing the Incurable" contains a great variety of options that can be tried without interfering with any ongoing medical treatment. In simple non-technical terms and from the holistic perspective, it explores the root causes of health deterioration, offers methods to deal with immediate symptoms, and shows the way to correct underlying problems. The degree of insight into health matters and the selection of healthy life style choices suggested in this book make it also a valuable read for those who still enjoy good health, as a way to prevent health problems or reverse them before they start manifesting themselves.

There are many alternatives presented here, what allows our own intuition to come into play. We subconsciously know what's best for us. This is an important psychological factor, along with the hope for a complete cure.

A great selection of holistically-based, both traditional and innovative methods originating from different cultures makes it possible to accommodate individual tastes and life circumstances. The readers can become authors of their own unique health-improvement programs by trying many suggestions from the book and choosing the ones that are best for them. Small changes introduced gradually can eventually build up to a whole new healthy life style, which is the most important thing in both preventing and reversing health problems.

I think "Cure the Incurable" is a great follow-up to the author's previous book "Can We Live 150"

5.0 out of 5 stars You deserve more information than your doctor can offer, Oct. 2 2007
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
Medical doctors are just one source of information. They named some diseases incurable. Your life and those of your loved ones deserve more than just one source and one option... and this book is a decent start. Read it and pass it to your family and friends. They will be grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 10 2007
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
I've read the author's first book about 5 times and put into practice most of it. The second one repeats some ideas from the first book but also have a lot of good pointers, so was well worth the purchase. Read it and put into practice guys, it's your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must have, Dec 6 2011
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
This book is excellent! I found especially helpful the chapter about Obesity - its common causes and the ways of dealing with it. I also liked the chapters about spine and cleansing. The remedies are great, cheap and easy to prepare. A lot of excellent health advice comes from the old remedies from the East. I have done almost all cleansings suggested in the book, changed my life style, do regular fasts, and look and feel at least 10 years younger.
This is probably the best body manual I have ever come across.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!!, March 9 2014
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
Enjoyed it fully ... Lots to learn, lots to take in ... This is only the beginning , seek out and find more answers

1.0 out of 5 stars Opinion from a Registered Dietitian/ Scientist, Aug. 12 2009
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
If you absolutely must take a look at this, as I felt compelled, check it out at the public library first. Very, very poor content. He offers simpleton solutions of his own that are absurd and he's simply not an authority on the topics he mentions. This book is highly dangerous and SHOULD NOT BE PURCHASED. There are several much better books out there and if you are interested in more information ask your Doctor to refer you to a REGISTERED DIETITIAN.

ARRAY(0xa982f840)

Cure the Incurable
Cure the Incurable by Ph.D., Mikhail Tombak (Paperback - Feb. 15 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.49