biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on April 8, 2011
I wish I had known about this book years ago. It might have saved my brother who died of bone cancer.

The book is extremely well written. It describes in detail 21 different natural healing methods for all types of cancer and explains how and why they work. It quotes successful testimonials wherever they were available.

I recommend this book to anyone diagnosed with cancer or anyone with a friend or family member who has cancer. It offers many valid treatment options that provide much gentler alternatives to the horrific traditional cut, burn and poison treatments recommended by the cancer industry.

The testimonials include many cancer patients have had full recoveries with these alternative treatments even after undergoing traditional treatments that failed.
on July 23, 2011
Unfortunately, many affective cancer treatments are suppressed by corporate and governmental powers, for reasons of profit and the national economy. This is a true sin, because what we are speaking about here is unnecessary human misery and death. This book goes into detail of the history, research, and treatment of clinically proven, and even experimentally proven alternative cancer treatments, that can, relatively inexpensively, cure the cancer, or prolong the lives of people with various types of cancers. I highly recommend this book, which, in my opinion, everyone should read.
on January 10, 2014
It has a few healthy choices information, but overall there are newer alternative approaches to cancer treatment that can be considered. If you really want to read this, sign out a copy from your library and spend your money on more recent research. If you are in Western Canada, then go to Inspire Health. They have locations in Vancouver, Victoria and Kelowna. They provide much more information on alternative health treatment for cancer patients and are a great organization. They also have information and training online (http://www.inspirehealth.ca). I am a cancer patient currently attending their training. They give a balanced and holistic approach.
on February 19, 2013
I really enjoyed this book, when it was first suggested to me, I thought "OH crap, another self help thing", but I have a lot of respect for the person who suggested it, so I read it anyway.

It was awesome, demystifying some of the alternative cancer approaches, and offering alternatives to surgery, radiation and chemo. Also, some suggestions for prevention. It took some of the fear of cancer away.
on July 26, 2015
The book presents an interesting collection of alternative options for cancer treatment but I find the opposition to the traditional anti-cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery) problematic. The author claims that these methods have failed and while they may have for some people they have also helped many more, especially when they are combined with a holistic complimentary treatment! I have witnessed that with two members of my family. the research to back up her claims is not as solid as one would hope. Still a good book to get hope and ideas for looking at cancer differently.
on June 28, 2006
I am currently studying in a naturopathic program and am constantly purchasing new books on alternative health, not just for cancer, but other disorders. That being said, I have accumulated quite a library. After reading this book, though it has some worthwhile info in it, I have several other books that are far better, written by alternative health physicians or nurses who are more qualified to discuss these topics and have more experience dealing with cancer patients. They also have a great deal more information in them. This book leaves out some really important up-to-date treatments, though it does cover some of the older remedies.
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
They wanted 28.00 at my local book store for this awesome, very helpful book. It was 10.00 cheaper through Amazon. Again, came packed well with no damage.
on July 9, 2013
This book helped me so much to understand what was going on with me during my treatment and alternatives I can continue to use.
on January 17, 2016
A book I would recomend to anyone facing cancer issues before you decide what treatment plan to use. I wish I would have known some of the info in this book before I took a hormone blocking drug.
on April 7, 2015
Very well written. Excellent resource for cancer treatments that actually work. a nice list and resource for finding practitioners and information