march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 19, 2016
This actually worked!
on May 14, 2016
great
on May 9, 2016
Worked for me and many other people I know. Well worth the money if you've decided you don't want to smoke any more.
on April 29, 2016
I didn't even finish reading 50% the book before I realized I had stopped smoking. What Carr writes in his book make absolute sense. I will be forever grateful to Mr. Carr for writing this book and to my friend who knew my struggles with wanting to quit for years and never being able to. What Carr did was explain why we smoke and his words made complete and logical sense. I have been smoke free for 5 months now and not one craving. Buy the book. FINISH READING THE BOOK before attempting to quit, unless you're like me and stop smoking without realizing I've done so. I know, it's crazy, read a book and stop smoking. It worked for me. I am cigarette free and happy.
on April 25, 2016
wife and myself have quit , I smoked for38 years trying everyway and this book did it ,amazing !
on April 17, 2016
Awesome
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 31, 2016
I had a friend gift me this book back in May 2011. I had been wanting to quit smoking for my health after smoking for 16 years, but I was worried about gaining weight and adding to my already obese size.

When I got the book, I was doubtful. I was both afraid of success and failure. I liked smoking at the time and was afraid of who I would be or how I would act without my cigarettes. What would I look forward to?

I finally sat down and read it. All in one day. It is hard to put in words, but my thinking immediately changed. I didn't want cigarettes anymore, I didn't care about them anymore. I lit up a few afterwards, but only out of habit, and quickly put them out. The habit was the hardest to break, mostly reaching for a cigarette after meals, but no cravings associated with it at all.

I felt so motivated after reading it. Not just for smoking, but it changed the way I see a lot of things. I decided that on my quit day that I would also change my eating habits and add exercise to my life. Here I am 5 years later still smoke free without cravings and down 100lbs.

If I had to recommend a book to people, it would be this one, and I do that pretty often.

Please give this book a try.
on March 24, 2016
This book is amazing. I highly recommend it !
on March 19, 2016
It worked for me, I've been a non smoker for 5 years now and I quit with this book. I did just what the book tells you to do, I smoked through out reading the book which only took a night as it's only 100 or so pages. By the last page the thought of a cigarette just didn't appeal o me anymore. After that I had slight cravings but nothing major. It took the edge off it and made quitting easy.
on March 12, 2016
It will - if you let it- de-brainwash you from all the subtle lies of smoking, I need to buy it to re-read. and share.