5.0 out of 5 stars The Best
Everyone needs to read this book.
It is simple to understand, yet very powerful!
I got to see John live few months back, that 1.5 hours has and is changing my life!
I felt so connected to him, I purchased his training program that day.

Published on Dec 17 2011 by Jodi

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
Published 8 months ago by Kerry

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, Dec 17 2011
This review is from: Mind Power Into the 21st Century: Techniques to Harness the Astounding Powers of Thought (Paperback)
Everyone needs to read this book.
It is simple to understand, yet very powerful!
I felt so connected to him, I purchased his training program that day.

For many years, I read quite some self development books, travel a lot to attend different courses, listen to different CDs. Yet no one like John's material has given me so much insight.
I carry his books with me everyday. I read them everyday. I carry and review my notes as much as I can. And I cannot stop telling everyone how good his materials are.

He is one of the early pioneers in the field of consciousness. That is one reason I respect him so much - it is not like he is copying other materials everywhere and try to make it his.
He has the ability to put all concepts in so simple terms, it would be impossible for you not to understand!

This book is very simple, very basic (yet powerful and fun to read). It is very fundamental. a MUST READ if you really want to harness your Mind Power.
If you want more, make sure to read his newest book "Quantum Warrior: The Future of the Mind". My eyes popped, my jaws dropped many times while reading this book. The materials he presented is so powerful, I felt like I found the most precious treasure ever and I haven't felt this way ever reading other books.

John's book is my first time writing a review on Amazon. I feel obligated to share his info his knowledge!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a useful book in helping you to transform your life, Sept. 21 2013
Karl - Tiny Thought Guy (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The power that exists within the human mind is absolutely amazing and John Kehoe’s book is one of the world's best, evidenced by the fact that it is a number one international best-seller, when it comes to helping you tap into the vast resource we all have.

The information is easy to read and easy to apply and I believe that is the key to his book: do the exercises. It's one thing to read the information and nod in agreement, it is another to get into our "stuff" and deal with it. John provides various ways to: eliminate the negative self-talk, develop a prosperity consciousness, and influence your subconscious mind. This book is not a "hard" to read book, but as with many of the life-altering things that happen in life, there is effort and intent involved.

On another note, if you ever have an opportunity to participate in his events, I would encourage you to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book in the world for introducing people to self-development, Aug. 26 2013
This is a great book for taking people out of the mainstream reactive perspective to the creative pro-active perspective, a life-changer.
The examples are great, no wishy-washy terminology. You can give it to a close-minded person and it will open their mind.
Brilliant for high school kids.
I read it first when I was in my last year of high school, definitely ignited a fire.
Two my brothers read it during highschool, they are now my two biggest inspirations in life.
6 years on and my cousin read it, just finished reading it about 3 or 4 months ago, and now is no longer negative, but full of light and energy.
Gave copies to my friends and they love it.
You just have to be willing (or critical enough) to give into logic, and step out of your comfortable limiting conditioning for this book to change you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 3 2010
This book is a great reminder of things that we should all practice & use daily in our lives. If applied, it can help to change your awareness & consiousness. There are great chapters with tools on how to tap into your dreams & your subconcious. I would definetly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, Dec 28 2013
This book is nothing but pure fluff and a broad-stroke synopsis of the Law of Attraction principles. If you have read even one word of LOA in any other text or format, then you already know more than this book can teach you, so don't waste your money on this piece of garbage. This book speaks of Affirmations, Visualization, Gratitude and all the other LOA buzzwords that one might expect in such a book, but in language as vague as one might expect to read on Wikipedia. "Thoughts are things"...really? Try telling me something I HAVEN'T already heard. There is absolutely nothing new here at all. Not one word.

This book claims to teach techniques to harness the power of your mind, yet contrary to the claims there is not ONE "technique" in here. Here's an exact quote from the book, step 3 of a set of instructions. Yes, step one and two include "clearly stating" what you wish your subconscious to bring to you and repeating that thought. So here's step 3: "Relax and fill your mind with faith and expectancy that the correct answer will come to you. Remember faith and confidence are not only attitudes but vibrations of energy." Seriously? This is supposed to be a "technique" of some sort? What absolute drivel.

I suppose if you've never read anything on the Law of Attraction, this book would be an ideal primer to get you up to speed with all the concepts and terminology, but the hype and false advertising that precede this book are vastly exaggerated. The fact that this book is a "#1 Bestseller" only proves that the buying public (myself included) are often persuaded and mislead by false advertising and hype, only to realize it too late (AFTER their money has been wasted). I'm trying to help you here...don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, May 19 2013
This book by John Kehoe is 'the bomb'.. Forget about all those other inspirational books like the secret and Esther Hicks law of attraction type stories and pick this one up now. He tells it straight forward and he's so simple to understand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting., May 26 2014
I read this book with interest, but I did not find that it changed my life. I think it's a bit beyond me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice reading, Sept. 27 2011
Nice reading and very interesting , actually on my second attempt at rereading the whole book from cover to cover and it is very enjoyable.Thank you very much .

CDN$ 14.17