5.0 out of 5 stars Drama, Drama, Drama That I Could Not Handle...
Published on July 15 2004 by Lorraine Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe............
I thought this book was okay and it was an easy read but it was not that great. I have to admit before reading this book I just finished reading an Eric jerome Dickey book so it may have tainted by view about this book. Some authors can have so much drama in there books that calling it drama queen would not be enough, unfortunatly for me this was not the case. I...
Published on March 13 2004 by Mai_Ling

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama, Drama, Drama That I Could Not Handle..., July 15 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This book was very good from start to finish. Kayla was the Drama Queen. She was a good, intelligent and made some sound decisions. That sister of hers was just a straight devil. I don't think I would have been so half way as easy as Kayla was if I had caught my sister in bed with my soon to be husband. The fact that the sister was jealous of Kayla was so hear breaking. Mom and Dad should have been a little more strict when it came to Angelica. Kayla also made the right decision when she quit her job at the school. You cannot teach a class when there is one very disruptive student that you are not able to teach the rest of the class.
This book is very good for book club choice. You can have some serious dicussions about the novel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enough Drama For Your Mama,LOL, July 6 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This was a Drama fast paced read once it got going. The first few chapters went a little slow for me but after chapter three this book took off and I had to put on my seatbelt. At times I laughed and at one point I even cried. This was well worth my dime. It had drama but also a positive message involved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama All the Way!, July 2 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This book was great! The title suits the drama that was portrayed in the storyline. I can't wait for Ms. Hunt's second novel. She is truly gifted!

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING BUT DRAMA, June 27 2004
T. L. Watts "KEY76" (STAMFORD, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This book was full of drama. I recommend this book to everyone . La Jill Hunt put it down in this book.
its a must read

5.0 out of 5 stars DRAMA QUEEEEEEN, June 17 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This is by far one of the best books I've read in a long time. I read this book over night, I just couldn't put it down. I will be looking for the follow up!!!! This book should be on everybodies must read list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quick Read, May 14 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This book was such a quick and easy page turner. It captured me from the beginning to the end. Could not put it down. Cannot wait for a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now this is what I call DRAMA!!!!, May 7 2004
Boop "caramelchocolate" (Aiken, South Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This book was off the hook. I could not believe the things that were happening to Kayla, from her family to her men, they all did her wrong one point in time.
Everytime you think a situation has been resolved Mrs. Hunt will hit you with another dilemna. I can not wait until part two is released. I finished it while I was drying my hair and I had the nerve to be mad because the book ended. I wanted to hop on my computer and write my review right then and there.
I will say this though, the cover of this book did not do it justice. I know you should not judge a book by its cover, but when you look at the cover it will make you think of it being some type of drama in the street story, but its not like that at all. When you read the story you will see that ordinary working-class women go through the s--- too!!!!
Sisters and brothers read this book, you might see yourself on one side or the other!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wendy says the title fits!!!, May 7 2004
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
This was a truly great read! I absolutely could not put this book down! I loved the story and characters, but she left me hanging...I can't wait for the next book! Congratulations to La Jill on her debut novel!

5.0 out of 5 stars WHERE IS PART II???????, April 8 2004
STARRLICIOUS74@AOL.COM (BROCKTON, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
I ONLY HAD TIME TO READ MY BOOK ON THE TRAIN BACK AND FORTH TO WORK. IN TUESDAY AND FRIDAY I MISSED MY STOP. I WAS SO INTO THE BOOK I COULDNT HEAR OR SEE ANYONE AROUND ME. THE BOOK REALLY KEPT MY ATTENTION. A DEFINATE "MUST READ"

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the Chart!, March 28 2004
jusright98 (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drama Queen (Paperback)
There was definitely a lot of drama here. Great job - A Real Pageturner. You kept the drama flowing - never a dull moment in this one. Waiting for the next one

ARRAY(0xbb095f0c)

Drama Queen
Drama Queen by La Hunt (Paperback - Dec 1 2003)
CDN$ 20.95 CDN$ 16.76