5.0 out of 5 stars New Reader, Oct. 8 2013
I love this book. Honestly if you read fanfics on tumblr than you're going to be obsessed with this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars off tha hook, June 9 2005
msangel05 (auburn hills, michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Thug Needs a Lady (Paperback)
I think tha book was all that and some. I like the way that all tha characters had the thug and playa side to them, but they were all well educated people that had their stuff straight. i hope their will be another book to tell what happened at angel & kay's wedding. all the characters was dope, and i could relate to what they were going through. It would be hype if the book was made into a movie!!!!! i read both parts 5 times and i recommend it to all males and females.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was STRAight, July 13 2004
This review is from: Every Thug Needs a Lady (Paperback)
It was a real good book, the only thing that I had a problem with was the ending. You are kinda left hanging and dont know whats going on, they said that tre was bleeding but that was it......then snake came to the wedding and they were armed and ready. I am abit vconfused and lost with the ending. They should have went back to trae and tasha to say atleast something. I didint give it a 5 becuz I dont like the fact how I was confused a bit and left hanging. Pretty much everyone who reads the book says the same thign about the ending. Is there a sequel or what? I dont even know that!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Was Tight, July 11 2004
This review is from: Every Thug Needs a Lady (Paperback)
This book was one of the best books I've read. I read her first book and I couldn't wait until I was able to read this one. For me, she could have stopped before Kay and Angel's wedding, but the book ending on a different note and had a twist. I just wish I knew what happened to Trae and what Snake was up to. This book was great and I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars All that and a bag of chips, July 10 2004
This review is from: Every Thug Needs a Lady (Paperback)
I just loved both books. You did a great job, the second book was off the hook. My favorite characters were Trea,Tash,Angel and kay. I can relate to being in love with a thug it is hard. But you left me hanging at the end. The guestion is is Trea alive and where is the hell did Snake come from. I let my cousin read the book and she called me f..ked as I was about the end. Girl keep up the good work and I can't wait for your next book. I hope it is as good as this one was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, July 3 2004
Jennifer Crenshaw (Greenville, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Every Thug Needs a Lady (Paperback)
This book was a very good book I enjoyed it I bought this book right along with Thugs and the Women who Love Them I feel as if Wahida leaves you hanging at the end especially at the end where Angel is getting married to her new man and the old dude shows up with all his boys and the next thang you know they all strapped ah man! And that it the end! I wanted to know what happened after that and that was the end of the book! It was a good book but I recommend that you don't read it unless you enjoy being left wondering!

ARRAY(0xb50d2804)

Every Thug Needs a Lady
Every Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark (Paperback - Dec 31 2003)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.83