Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on July 10, 2004
I just loved both books. You did a great job, the second book was off the hook. My favorite characters were Trea,Tash,Angel and kay. I can relate to being in love with a thug it is hard. But you left me hanging at the end. The guestion is is Trea alive and where is the hell did Snake come from. I let my cousin read the book and she called me f..ked as I was about the end. Girl keep up the good work and I can't wait for your next book. I hope it is as good as this one was.
on June 8, 2005
I think tha book was all that and some. I like the way that all tha characters had the thug and playa side to them, but they were all well educated people that had their stuff straight. i hope their will be another book to tell what happened at angel & kay's wedding. all the characters was dope, and i could relate to what they were going through. It would be hype if the book was made into a movie!!!!! i read both parts 5 times and i recommend it to all males and females.
on July 11, 2004
This book was one of the best books I've read. I read her first book and I couldn't wait until I was able to read this one. For me, she could have stopped before Kay and Angel's wedding, but the book ending on a different note and had a twist. I just wish I knew what happened to Trae and what Snake was up to. This book was great and I recommend it to everyone.
on October 8, 2013
I love this book. Honestly if you read fanfics on tumblr than you're going to be obsessed with this series.