Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

The Secrets of Wilder
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$18.67+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 25, 2013
Any one looking for reason to meditate should read this book. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Wish it would become a movie.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 4, 2007
Overall, I have no problem with telling potential readers that I loved the "Secrets of Wilder" and found parts of it deeply touching. In fact, from page 120 onwards, it pretty much became a page turner for me and I read from page 180 to the end in one sitting, which is the mark of only the most enjoyable of books for me.

The beginning was the only reason I couldn't give "Secrets of Wilder" 5 out of 5 stars. I found the beginning a little rough going and not up to the high standards set later on as the story unfolds. I actually feel that if it had begun the way it ended, it would have been in the class of Richard Bach's Illusions or Jonathan Livingston Seagull for me which are two of my favorite spiritual stories of all time.

Overall, I highly recommend "secrets of Wilder" as a great and inspiring read that takes the reader into unchartered spiritual waters.

Enjoy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again