5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative!, Sept. 13 2006
So glad that I found this Book! Have been looking for this information for awhile. Answered all my questions and more.

Found the author covered all thhe key aspects of getting started,setting up and what to expect when considering renting out my empty rooms to international students and traveling visitors.With the cost of running a home and being a stay at home mom homestay is the answer!

Kerry

Utah

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be updated, Aug. 29 2010
Considering that its the only book of its kind out there it has many helpful tips that I might not have thought of myself (i.e. emergency contact card for guest). But considering that the publication date is 2006 the author seems a bit out of touch with technology when she suggests such things as leaving the guests a phone book and having a wide selection of videos & DVDs. There are also several typos and unnecessary capitalization of words the author deems Important. These sorts of mistakes make this book read as self-published.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best information I found on being a Homestay Host, Oct. 5 2007
This review is from: Homestay 101 for Hosts - The Complete Guide to Start & Run a Successful Homestay (New Edition) (Paperback)
Just what I've been looking for! Covered all the bases and helped me decide on renting out the spare rooms in our home to international students/traveling visitors. I can honestly say that I would not have made that decision without reading this book. Easy to read and follow. Lots of great information and ideas on hosting long-term guests in your home. I highly recommend this book to anyone considering becoming a homestay host. My question to you is, What are you waiting for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Reference guide Out There!, June 5 2006

Just what I've been looking for!Covered all the bases and help me decide on renting out the spare room in our home to international students.I can honestly say that I would not have made that decision whithout reading this book. Easy to read and follow. Great information and ideas on hosting longterm guests. I highly recomend this book to anyone considering becoming a homestay host.

CDN$ 18.51