countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 20, 2016
Wonderful book, my grand kids love it! good message!
on July 15, 2016
Disappointing, sorry, repetitive and slow moving. Not great design or illustrations either. An earlier review was better than this book.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 28, 2016
This book really helps give kids a visual how how we make people feel good or bad and how in turn that effects how we feel. It's a family favorite of ours for sure. My kids boys are in kindergarten and grade one.
on March 24, 2016
Very good book. Will teach children a lot
on February 25, 2016
I love this book. I love the whole idea behind the book. Its a must have for parents and daycares.
on February 21, 2016
Awesome book. Heard about it through work and I had to get my grandson a copy!
on February 8, 2016
great book for explaining things to my 2.5yo. He pushes his 9 mo brother over and I did not know how to explain to him that this was not nice... This book puts it well. I only wish it was more of an adventure story then he would love it. The art is fantastic!
on January 16, 2016
Read the book to my grandson (6) on Christmas Eve and he was very attentive and I do believe he understood the concept of the book.
on January 12, 2016
Excellent excellent book !! Well written - easy for young children to understand ! I highly recommend it. Ordered it and it arrived promptly and in great condition. Well worth the price and I will be ordering more as gifts for my grandchildren.
on December 3, 2015
What a great concept, can hardly wait to read this to my grand daughter.