march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 28, 2016
This book really helps give kids a visual how how we make people feel good or bad and how in turn that effects how we feel. It's a family favorite of ours for sure. My kids boys are in kindergarten and grade one.
on March 24, 2016
Very good book. Will teach children a lot
on February 21, 2016
Awesome book. Heard about it through work and I had to get my grandson a copy!
on February 8, 2016
great book for explaining things to my 2.5yo. He pushes his 9 mo brother over and I did not know how to explain to him that this was not nice... This book puts it well. I only wish it was more of an adventure story then he would love it. The art is fantastic!
on January 12, 2016
Excellent excellent book !! Well written - easy for young children to understand ! I highly recommend it. Ordered it and it arrived promptly and in great condition. Well worth the price and I will be ordering more as gifts for my grandchildren.
on December 3, 2015
What a great concept, can hardly wait to read this to my grand daughter.
on October 15, 2015
These were gifts.
on October 1, 2015
Every child should have this book. Great way to teach my boys about being kind and expressing their feelings.
on September 30, 2015
A wonderful book for both home and classroom use.
on September 29, 2015